💫 Part-33 💫

The moment we realise something which is important in our life is when we lose it or when we almost lose it

The moment we realise something which is important in our life is when we lose it or when we almost lose it. For Aarav it was the later one, he can't imagine a day without his Sira, his world and here some idiot tried to took her away from him without even realising that she was not just his love but his everything and he can get to any extreme to save her.

Mira who was taking deep breath in his embrace finally looked at him and asked," Mama romba bayandute".

Aarav also gave a sad smile and kissed her forehead and muttered," ennale solla mudiyadu, naa sethu poitu irrupe unna mattum iniku pakle na".

Mira started to tear down and hugged him tightly which Aarav reciprocated equally.

A small throat clearing sound disturbed the two, they turned to see Nitya along with Nivas and Parth standing with happy smile.

Mira jumped from Aarav's embrace and sprinted towards Nitya and hugged her with all her energy while Aarav left astonished muttering," avala kashta pathu kaptanadhu nanu aduke yenna veluti vangita Inga ava akka vaa paathalo illayo ipdi thali vitutu pora...irru di yen kappa kezhange thaniya mattu urrichi chips pottu vidre".

All present had an emotional gathering which came to halt when Aarav phone buzzed which was from Ani, he sighed and took it," sollu da .... Hmmm.... Shadow pudichito .... Ava Nitya and avaloda nonnan kitta pesitu irruka... Avana namba Den ku anupi veka solli irruke.... Yaa Jagdish Sir kita report pannanum.... Teriyale da... There is something missing puzzle....illa that's not i meant..... Hmmm... Yes....i knew this would be a threat..... Illa back up irruku....ok will meet u in sometime...bye... Aishu pathuko...."

After this only Mira remembered and gave a stink eye to Aarav which made him confused and asked," enna Miru".

Mira again started beating him and this time with full force making him feel the pain caused by her little hands.

"Adiye.... Yen ipdi adichitu irruke", Aarav asked panting and trying to escape from her beating.

"Pina konja solriya mama", she shouted and again started to chase him while he back shouted," adu kodah daan unaku seriya panna teriyadhe".

This fuel her more and she pulled his hair with her tiny fingers making him yelp in pain while others just enjoyed the free show.

"Adeyyyy valikudu di vidu..... Aaah .....ammaaa...... Aiyooooo..... sathiyama valikudu maa.....vena hair vidu ....please di..... ellam hair pichiduvee pola ....please di....aiyoooooooo", his all pleading went to vain, with no other choice Aarav pulled Mira in his embrace and kissed her passionately.

The small struggle from Mira came to end that moment only when she felt the warm lips on her. This one action made her all insecurities go away. The search for their peace finally found in each other embrace.

After the passionate kiss Aarav asked," shhhh, ippo sollu enna aachi".

Mira came out his spell and looked at him accusing,"  neenga first enna solli irrukanum, Aishu Akka epdi irrukanga and baby epdi irruku daane aana neenga ada vitutu ipdi romance panringa".