💫 Part-30 💫

The delivery date for Aishu was nearing and all the people were on utmost alert, one for Aishu and another for Shadow

Ani was torn between the high emotional roller coaster of Aishu and the work assigned to him which was now mostly done by Aarav.

It was one of warm night when Aishu's went to her labour making all scared. All rushed her to the hospital.

Ani roamed here and there making the pack laugh while Ahaana was praying to almighty with Aminesh giving her small smile and encouraging her, Ani's parents were in dismal as they saw their son being hysteric.

"Enna evlo neram aachi innum anda Doctor varale", Ani said for nth time making Aarav groan while Mira squeeze his shoulders and asked him to relax.

Nitya was in complex situation as she didn't had that much interaction with Aishu but prayed best for.

"Deyh konja neram silent aa irru, kaadhu valikudu please", Ani's father said and slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Paa, ava anga ipdi azhara epdi naa gamunu irrukaruthu", Ani shouted at his father making the old man shook his head and gave a resigned smile to Aminesh and others.

"Deyh, ava unaku pondati ku munadhi she is my Sister, she will easily come back with our champ or princess very soon, neriya yosikade, just calm a little bit you idiot", Aarav gave a piece of advice and went back to sit.

Mira came towards Ani and whispered," mama naa onnu solren, it's secret okay".

Ani nodded and all looked at her with curiosity filled in their eyes. Mira then continued," Aishu akka baby shower ceremony appove sonnanga, neenga ipdi labour room le panna ungla papa kita oru 2 years vara vidamatangala and also neenga permanent aa room vita veliya irruka sofa le shift aaga solitanga, and also most importantly Papa ku naan daan peru vepen nu sonnanga".

Ani gaped at her and she gave the most innocent puppy look making everyone believe her but only few know her mischievous grin shee was giving.

"Adu epdi enoda papa ku naa daan per vepen, nee epdi vekalam Kutty Pattas, mudiyadhu mudiyadu", Ani ranted.

"Naa daan vepen, akka enna daan sonnanga", Mira argued.

Both of them argued making the nurses in the corridor smile while the people felt relieved knowing Ani was not stressing like he did few minutes back.

Their bickering stopped when doctor came out, all rushed towards her." Aishu and papa okay va doctor", Ahaana asked with concern lacing in her voice.

"Guys chill,. Everything is under control, innum dilation aagala to give birth so, she is taking small exercises with our staffs alongside, just want to say that she is little weak so after the birth she might need blood, inga avangaloda blood group yaarna irrukingala", doctor said seeing the larger group.