💫 Part - 11 💫

Author POV

"The sad truth is that we're all missing someone,

and hoping that were ever they are

They're too missing us back too "

Reading abouve Mira just sigh and kept looking outside the window seeing the dark clouds silently blocking everyone's gaze on moon, feeling like protecting her from this world's eyes.

She remembered how things started  to change between her and Aarav after his arival to Aishu's wedding.

Flashback

It seemed like Varun was her long lost friend, after that day in temple, both became close and pack also welcomed Varun wholeheartedly for the genuine soul he is, it's like he is the midlink between Ani and pack.

The wedding preparation starting on full swing, but all noticed how Aarav being constantly looking at her and discreetly helped her without her knowledge, Aminesh and Ahaana was happy to see their son finally realizing his feelings fore her.

The day started, it was the day of Sangeet, all were getting ready for their dance. Mira first denied to do any performance but on Aishu and Ani's instance she agreed to go a small performance.

She came in a semi traditional lehanga,with sleeveless blouse overlayed by a transparent shrug from colar to hands and floral skirt giving a all together cute and sexy look in her. 

All gaped seeing her like this but one particular person was fuming fire, 'eduku eva ipidi laa potutu vara, ekanave semma thakali palam madri semmaya irrupa iniku blueberry oda motah uruvam aa vandu irrukale enoda apple palame, eppo ava enna accept panni eppo na evakuta urimai oda eva pudikradu, kudiya seekram varum, appo ivala pathukre en malayalatu Chepakezhange, unna na juice potu kudikle naa unoda maamane illa', Aarav's stance broke when Ani whispered, " dei Loosu paki , vaaya thoda romba jollu vizhudu", to which he glared in return.

{ Author : deiii Aarav nee enna pona jenmatla palam kadaila aa vela pathe ipidi panriye, cheii

Aarav: nee eduku innum inga irruke poviya, avala epidi samadanam padutrathuku oru idea kuduka mudiyale nee la oru Author thuuuuu

Author: enna mariyada la koraiyuthu, nee daane avale apidi ellam pesne ippo eduku en kita kekre, neeye pathuko da bambara katta manadaya

Aarav : unnala nambi story padikranga paaru avangala sollanum, utter waste neelaam, po poi continue pannu naa enoda Strawberry aa epidi  correct panrathu yosikre

Author: unnala thiruthave mudiyadu epidiyo kettu kutichevra poda patti 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

Aarav : heyyyyyyyyy }

The performances started with some elders with their old retro mix songs followed by groom and bride parents.

Everyone adored how the couple danced so synchronised and without any tension of the world.

Suddenly they heard a beat and  turned to see a bunch of girls back facing them, one by one everyone torned up for the beat revealing the beautiful andd serene face anyone would had ever seen.

Mira started and the girls backed up along with her brothers , she danced ever so gracefully and all were mesmerized to see her like this, Aminesh and Ahaana even though knew Mira's interest towards dancing but never saw her dancing like this.

Varun also joined her making everyone comment how they both look good together making Aarav turn red.