💫 Part- 24 💫

Author POV

Next day, at the dining all saw a whole new different shade of Nivas and Mira.

Mira was sitting on the kitchen slab while Nivas was fondly making dosa for her, this was the scene everyone saw by standing behind the pillar.

The pack also came early for some fun in the house got startled to see the members sneakily looking at kitchen, they also got curious and then further moved to see the sight and sighed.

"Anney, enaku oru doubtuuuu",Mira asked Nivas while munching the raw carrot.

"Addane paaten ennada innum anda doubtuu varle nu, seri kelu", he said and sighed making her more pout at him. He chuckled and pinched her chubby cheeks making her swat his hands and rubbing her own cheeks.

"Anney, ippo inda dosa dosa solranga Yaaru naa aduku peru vechi irrupanga and yen aduka round aa podanum nu vechanga square, triangle ille vera shape yen podale anda time la",she asked keeping her finger on the chin and looked up thinking so hard.

Nivas didn't know what to respond to this innocent question, he just sighed and looked up in an attempt to get some blessing to get over with this question.

All the other people just looked at her with peculiar lookawhile Aarav just shrugged his head knowing her innocence. Aishu burst into laughter getting the duo attention, Mira quickly jumped from the slap getting multiple,"Paathu maa/da/papa", to which she smiled sheepishly and hugged Aishu and made her sit in the dining chair.

"Akka enna sapudringa, papa ku enna venuma", Mira asked while gently patting Aishu large belly.

Aarav just smiled nodding his head, moved to the door and got suspusious about seeing a cover in front of main door, he took and opened it and gasped seeing it, he gulped and looked back to see all his family and friends laughing without any worry, sighing he took it and got back to his room keeping it out of reach for Mira.

He came out and took his laptop which buzzed with notifications. He started doing his work with the content in the cover running in his mind.

After a hour or so, Mira came back and stood infront of him and said," Mamz enna panre inga vaa kela, anga unoda favourite Dosa and thakali chutney daan breakfast ku".

Aarav looked at her with vulnerable look and pulled her into hug while she was confused by his behaviour but kept quiet and patted hiss head softly. "Enna aachi mama", she lovingly asked to which he just shook his head and asked her to go downstairs first, he will come after washing his face.

He came after few minutes and took his seat and had his breakfast silently while others were just having their own gala time. He gulped his inner turmoil and tried to be normal for the sake of his family. None noticed his change except Mira but she kept it aside so that other don't get doubt on them.

The breakfast came to an end with all having a good time, they seperated for doing their respective works while Ani and Aishu went to the doctor for baby's growth along with Aahaana and Aminesh leaving all the house for the couple itself.

Locking the door, Mira marched to their room and saw Aarav looking lost in his thoughts. She made her way towards him and kept his hands on his shoulder successfully getting him out of his trance.

Aarav sighed and gave a tired smile," enna aachi daane keka poren Sira".

Mira bite her lips nervously and gave a small nod making him close his eye taking deep breath, once opening he said," anga cupboard le oru brown cover irrukum adu edu".

She dutifully did as asked and forwarded it to Aarav who shook his head and asked her to open it. Mira gut feeling was anything but good , keeping that lump inside she opened it and saw a picture of small 5 year girl with 2 pony smiling in the picture,ite Ms quiet evident that the smile captures everyone heart who see it . Mira gasped and looked at Aarav who already starring at her. She muttered," idhu idhu idhu.......A....vi.....", hiccuping.