💫 Part - 16 💫

Author POV

The laughter echoed the room, resembling the festive season long back.

Aarav never in life had thought his life could be like this, the burden of carrying the past and living the present was always an unknown mystery.

But like a blooming flower, a person came and just by her presence everything fell into its place, Now he has a courage to face the past and lead a life for them, their unnamed bond.

A shake bought him out of his thinking, turning he eyed his best friend who gave a questioning look, he nodded in no and looked at the scene in front of her.

"Seri Miru, iniku nee sollu enna special aa sapudre, athe atthai pani kudukre", Ahaana asked creasing her head lovingly.

"Appo naanga", both Ani and Aarav asked together.

"Engla marandutingala maa", came a chorus voice making all turn to see the pack their.

Miru just screamed and run towards them for the group hug, after that she asked," enna evlo late aachi, Rohan Anna na puriyuthu Anni veetuku poi irruparu but neengala seekrama varatha daane irrundudu, Megha Akka kuda avanga veetuku poi irrukanga" and pouted.

All smiled at her cuteness,she then turned and started blabbering," Atthai iniki naa samaikava".

The family got shocked, Aarav who can't hold the curiosity asked," Ma nee ippo enna sonne, edho naa samaikava nu keta madri irrundudu".

Ani also nodded his head vigorously and said," Aama ennakum apidi daan ketudhu, Pattase nee chumma daane apidi sonne".

"Yen ellarum edo pei paatha madri react panringa, and unga rendu perukum kaadhu seriya kekle naa tamil le daane pesne, Greek le illaye, tirupi tirupi kekringa", Mira asked in irritation.

Aarav was shocked to see her openly taunting him along with Ani. He looked at Ani who just gave a knowing smile and whispered,"welcome to the club", to which he glared and whispered back," aama periya golf club, moodriya vaaye Loosu pakki, maaple friend kuda paaka maaten edana soliduven".

All saw them whispering themselves to which they shook their head while Ahaana stood and placed her hand on Mira shoulder saying," idhu appavum seri ippavum seri eppavume unoda veedu daan Miru, yaar edhu sonnalum adhu maara porathu illa", started with affectionately looking at her but ended eyeing aarav and gave a glare who gulped and looked here and there.

"Seri adha vidunga Amma, Appa neenga rest edunga naanga ellarum irrukom Papa kuda", Parth said pulling Mira in his embrace making a certain one burn in jealous.

All nodded and went downstairs to kitchen, some sat in the dining table while others adjusted within the small places.

"Seri enna panalam", Megha started.

"Enna panalam na, kitchen la vandu ennaa panuve, carrom aa aduve", Bhuvan asked.

Megha glared and throuwed an apple which was infront of her. Bhuvan moved further resulting in Aarav to get the fruit clash directly in his chest.

He groaned and said," naa ungla enna panne, eduku ipdi ennaku sunniyam vekringa".

All laughed at this and again banters started on what to cool, loosing the calm Mira stood up in the table and shouted,"Shut up, ellarum konjam gamunu irrunga, enna idhu veeda illa Meen Market aa Haan, ippo verum Aishu Akka and Rohan Anna daan pesuvanga oruthar oruthar aa sollunga ennaa venum, purinjida".

Nodding the head like disciplined school kids, all kept their fingers on the mouth making her smile internally. Mira now got scared to come down, it's her weird fear that she can easily climb up but when it comes to descend it's a whole new level of scare for her.