💫 Part-20 💫

Author POV

New day comes with new hopes, same was what Mira thought and came down to dinning area.

She started boiling the milk to make coffee for everyone, when she heard a throat clearing.

Turning to it she saw Nivas standing there with smirk while she gulped and again returned to the kitchen and started doing her work.

"Enna chériè , ignore panriya ", he asked crossing his hands.

"Apdi onnum illa", she meekly responded.

"Paatah apdi teriyaliye, seri paakalam evlo naal nee unmai vittu doorama odi pogre", he said in a strong tone.

"Apdi onnum ille, naa edavum seiyale neenga nenaikra madri ",she responded making him exhale his breath and the anger in eyes was evident that he is in miserable situation.

"Edavum illaya, You very well know ippo Avan Inga illade ponaduku nee daan reason, unne evlo parthukutan Avan aana nee avaanuku seinjadhu maraka maaten, I promise you I won't let you destroy another person life", saying so Nivas went from there leaving a crying and hysterical Mira in kitchen.

Lost in her thoughts she did her work robotically and put the coffee in the tray and took a long breathe and muttered," Mira, it's not your fault no one knew what happened that day expect you three, chill, ellame pathukalam, keep smiling, ippo daan Aishu akka happy aa irrukanga so let it be".

With this she smiled again hiding her pain, this is what she had mastered in years living in the toxic world.

She went to the dinner to see Ahaana coming from her room smiling at her, she served her the beverage for her and Aminesh and climbed upstairs.

On getting no response from Ani and Aishu room she kept their drinks in the table beside the room, and finally came to her room.

The scene infront of her took her breath out, there she saw her husband tightly hugging her pillow and muttering something. She slowly went towards it to listen what he is murmering.

" Aeeii nillu di enga odra, oru kadi daane kete eduku ipdi naluvre", he muttered.

"Apdi enna kadika kekraru, chicken aa irrukumo", she mumbled to herself and continued to listen more.

"Evlo kutty aa kapakazhangu madri irruku, oru kadi mattum do, promise next 1 hr ku unna imsa pane maaten, aiyoooo kolriye podiii", he kept increasing his voice making her confusion on what he exactly want.

The next words from him made her eyes come out, " athunudhu Idappu oru kadi daane kadikre sonne eduku di ipdi panre, nalla jalebi madri vallaivu vechitu enna kadike venam solriya, unodaa purushan pavom di, nalaiku namba kozhandai ella unna unromantic aalu nu sonna na poruppu illa".

"Edheyyyyyyy", she shouted making him jolt from his dream and blinking his eyes four to five times to get adjusted by the environment.

"Enna aachi, nee yen ipdi irruke, Sara papa enga", he kept rumbling making her fume in distress and slapped his shoulder making him yelp.

"Romba daan aasai, ponga ponga poi ready aavunga edo international meeting nu soninga", she reminded him making him scream and directly dashed to washroom.

Mira chuckled and went downstairs to prepare Breakfast.

She saw Ahaana cooking and went to her and back hugged murmering," attai neenga evlo sweet aa irrukinga unga paiyan mattum yen ipdi urrr nu irrukaru".

Ahaana chuckled but slightly pinched Mira's arms making the girl pout," enna di yen paiyana pathi en kitaye ipdi solre Haan, avan oru gem di".

"Aama aama GEM daan, ginger Eating Monkey", Mira whispered to herself which was still audible to Ahaana.