💫 Part -27 💫

The days passed with some unknown people roaming around the family without their knowledge while Samira was in alert mode all the time. Aarav was working on extra shifts to make everything sort out.

Aarav gathered everyone in the hall and started speaking," Umm, to get the bastard who was behind Mira, we need Nitya".

Everyone was confused while Ani knew the something is inside Aarav's mind kept quiet along with Parth and Rohan who also knew something and waited for everyone to finish so they can confront Aarav.

Mira knew that if Aarav is behind something he will not leave until it's done and knowing that this time it's about her, he will not hesitate to go to any extent to get him.

Mira nodded and started dialing the number," ummm hello".

"wrong number", the curt response left everyone gasped while Mira just rolled her eyes while Aarav and Ani smirked knowing what can happen.

"Podum podum Nitu Akka, naa pavom le", Mira whined.

"Edheyyyy, neeya, podi poo, enaku kaadhu kuthi pala varusham aachi, madam edukuu ippo call paninga epdiyum edana important illa na ennaku call panni irruka matinga", Nitya replied in stern voice.

"Akka chorreyyy, naa papa le teriyame solla marandute adavum evlo varusham aachi innum ade sollitu enna tease panringa", Mira said.

"Epudi epudi, madam kalyanam panuvanga solla maatanga, and adu kuda enoda anda onnutumum odavade Friend nu Perla irruka excuse aa, ellam terinjikite teriyadhe madri irrukanuma.... Deyh naa manushi unoda husband madri Chitti robot illa", Nitya  whined.

"Ippo eduku di enna ezhukre", Aarav spoke out loud.

"Ohhh appo naa nenaichidu correct daan nee anga daan irruke, neeye important na call panna vendiyadu daane eduku ava kita call panre ...you useless piece of dash", Nitya growled.

Aarav sulked while Ani just started rolling down and laughing while Aminesh and Ahaana was flabbergasted on seeing their son recieving such words from a girl. Mira gave a apologizing look to Aarav.

"Adeiii Akka podum podum avru enoda husband, konjam paatu", Mira took Aarav's stand.

"Adu daan Chella kutty avan innum nadamadra, illati ennarthuku tumara husband gaya daan" Nitya said sinfully making Aarav gulp and fear was clearly written on his face.

"Seri adu laa vidunga, eduku call paninga ", Nitya asked getting all focus to the topic.

"Umm Akka ad....u a..du va..ndu", Mira started blabber.

"Vaila type adichadu podum Softie, sollu ", Nitya encouraged.

Taking deep breath and getting a hand squeeze as an insurance from Aarav, Mira started," Nitu Akka, he is back  , last week oru chinna incident more or like oru messenger vita....", and explained all the things. Aarav took her in embrace and consoled again when she again started emotional.

There was pregnant pause and suddenly they all heard a loud glass scatter soundfrom the other.

Nitya who was in anger just snapped everything infront of her and shouted, " Samira Aarav Kumar, and you dare to inform me now???".

The voice made Mira tremble in fear," illa akka adu..".

"Dare you speak a bullshit word, sorry if anyone elder is there in front of you, please poidunga Aunty and Uncle anga irrunda along with Aishwarya considering her condition, please listen me for once", Nitya said with her last sane thought.

Ahaana and Aminesh herd the desperation in Nitya voice and reluctantly agreed to it along Aishu and left the place.

"Umm, avanga potanga Nitya", Ani whispered.