💫 Part-4 💫

Aarav came downstairs and the scene before him made stand still, there Anirudh was running behind his Sira while Aishu was also not so far behind Anirudh meanwhile his mom and dad who just came are laughing loud seeing this.

'enna da nadakudu inga, inda ponnu vandu oru 1 varam kuda irrukadu ipdi ellariyum maati vechi irruka, anda sidu munji Ani kuda ipdi velayaditi irruka', he thought only to disturbed by a small figure clashing into him followed by 2 large figure making him fall on the ground.

"Aiyoo Amma, Loosingala da neengala, Arivu illa ipdi aa vandu vizhuvinga, first ezhubdurnga da en mela, edo romba weightless nenaichitu irrukinga polla ", he rambled out but inside he felt an unknown calm while holding his Sira close to him.

All gave a sheepish smile and retrieved one by one, he also stood up and glared at each one.

They looked at each other and again Mira started to run, " Adei irru di, en kaile sikamala pova appo unna vechikre", Ani shouted and slumped into the couch.

Aishu also went inside to get Mira, both came with glasses of juice and some snacks which they kept before all the family.

Mira happily took the glass along with the chocolate cookie and sat beside Aminesh, and animatedly speaking about her school.

Aarav took the juice and started sipping slightly, while Ani just grabbed cookies and munching like it's the last snack he is going to have.

"Anna ipdi korangu kaila valapalam kedaicha madri saapudadinga, paaka mudiyale", Mira smorted and rolled her eyes and all laughed while 2 souls had different emotions.

"Yen di evlo vaati solrathu puriyaliya, onu Mama sollu illati Athan illati Peru kuda solitu poviya na, vesha pula ipdi kothi udre, aprom enna koranga unna paatiya seriyana Panda madri busu busu nu saaptu enna pesre", Ani rambled and made cute pout making all chuckle at him, all knew his liking towards Aishu and thhey were okay with it.

"Aama periya Prime Minister evru, neenga sonna kekanum paaru, naa Anna daan kupudven, akada poviya, mañasika chetta", Mira countered making all laugh once again.

Aarav astonished by her words and bold nature, he thought she is silent and fragile as glass doll but she silent and fragile as bomb,so dangerous.

"Yov Anna enna ipdi reaction kudukre, paaka mudiyale", Aishu said seeing Aarav's reaction.

"Akka, neenga eduku avru kita kekringa, Ani Anna oda friend daane apidi daan irrupanga vidunga, time kudunga matidlam", Mira said and winked at her making both laugh and elders smile while both boys seeing this opened their mouth ajar.

" Ellam unna la daan da lossu, yenda unoda phone eduten nu nenaikre ", Ani said dramatically only to get a smack from head by Aarav.

"Va da polam romba pesre", saying he grabbed his one hand and dragged him to his room not bothering his another hand having juices and cookie plate which Aishu handed.

Once inside, Aarav smacked him on the back of his head and asked, "enna da kela nadandhu".

" Anda Kutty Chatan ennama pesra teriyuma", Ani complaint went to dustbin as Aarav was glaring at him so much.

"Moraikathe, pakka sagikala, naan vande unna pakka, ava kezhe Aishu Ma oda pesitu irrunda seri poi oru Hi sonna, payapulla enna seinja teriyuma", Ani asked making Aarav scrounge his face in confusion.

"Sollu da yen ipudi build-up kudukre", Aarav said exaggerated seeing him going in memory line.

Flashback few moments back

Ani came inside to see his love happily chatting with a small hyperactive girl, he smiled and came towards them.

Aishu saw him and blushed while saying a small 'Hi', whereas Samira was studying him, she connected the dots of her Aishu Akka late night calls and blushing when ever she was in phone.