💫 Part-9 💫

The moving dream charms were constantly reminding her that just like feathers moves along the wind you need to move along with time, no matter what happens it continues to go with the speed.

A small tap in her shoulder brought her back to the present, she turned and saw Pavi with a sad smile and told, " Kutty, va da ellarum wait panranga sapadlam, unoda favourite Thairsadam and  potato fry pani irrukanga Sakshi Akka".

She nodded and came to the dinning table, there she saw all her Pack sitting and grumbling and bixkering while relishing their food, Shiva saw her and enthusiastically called, "vaanga thalavi, unakaga daan waiting, paaru inda Rohan Anna Anni oda nethu beach poi irrukaru aana ellar kitayum work la busy nu sonaru".

She looked at her brother with a questioning look making him sigh and with grim expression he told, " Thangam adu onnum illa da ava didernu office vandu call pani kupta, poi pata madam romba naal aachi beach polam nu crib panna, vida mudiyale so poitom inda Shiva paiyan vera Sat beach beach nu katite irrundaa illa ippo sonna overa aa crib panuva nu office work sonbe, evanuku epidi terinjifu teriyale ippo veetla ellar kitayum poi ade soliti suthitu irruka loosu", and smacked Shiva's head playfully.

A grumble of laugh errupted and everyone stood in place seeing her smile like this.

Shiva also knew it's their small banters which made her smile like this, so he further continued "  Ennaku enna Genie vandu solluchi enna poi sollalam aanaa acre kanakle sonna,matipinga bro, and for your kind information ungluku office work nu solla terinjavaruku unga fiance oda IG post la pic and tag pana kudatu nu solla teriyale".

Rohan had a shocked expression and stood still and cursing himself for the most obvious mistake and face palmed him.

Parth just added, "Rohan ella correcta seinje aana manda mella irrunda konda marandutiya da", and whole room bursted into laughing including Samira.

All had a content smile seeing her laughing so carefree after so long, all had a beautiful time together.

Mira stood and looked at everyone and fiddling with her fingers as nervousness raised in her, she cleared her throat and saw everyone encouraging her to speak , " Naa romba yosichi daan solre, eppo I think naa job ku pogalam nu yosikre puthu atmosphere and change, ide madri irruka mudiyadu illa, enna nenaikringa".

All just prounced on her and gave a tight hug making her stumble little, all were happy to see her making a move on her life.

After that she along with girls went for some shopping while boys stayed out kmowing them. Parth and Rohan had some thoughts revolving while Bala and Shiva went to their room for some work.

"Rohan, papa ippo daan konja konjama normal aavra, ippo anda news sonna ava tiripiyum palaya madri poiduvalo nu bayama irruku da", Parth said with his eyes glistening lightly.

"Dey, ennakum ade bayam daan aana ava ida face pani daa aganum, 3 yrs aachi anda accident ku aprom, aduku aprom ava motama marita, ippo irrukura Samira romba calm, poised and romba silent aa irruka aana palaya Samira bold, fierce and full of life, apdiye 180 degree marita, edo onnu irruku daa avloda past la nama kita solame maraikra", Ravi poured his thoughts.

Parth who had listening to all his words came to some sort of conclusion and said ," Aama Rohan, and I am guessing adu Aarav and family oda related daan pathiya illaya anda hospital la doctor edo Avi sonna appo mota family oda face pale aaidichi adaliyum Aarav pakanume he felt devastated ".

"Aana I can't get eduku apidi oru reaction also eduku iva anda Aarav mela ipidi oru pasam vechi irruka nu", Rohan muttered .

"Innum avana daa nenaichitu irruka but veliya solla matengra, daily avnoda profile papa apidi illana Aishu Akka and Ani oda profile, she miss them", Parth said and sighed, racking his fingers through his head.