💫 Part - 21💫

Author POV

Parth and Rohan were standing at the beach and reminiscing about the past, they were shocked to see Nivas here that too with friends of Aarav and Anirudh. They knew both will not do anything to safeguard Mira but there is a slight hesitation about their equations in the past.

"Deyh, Parth inda Nivas vandadu seri illa da", Rohan said.

"Aama da, but paatha Machaan and Ani Maaplae evlo close aa irrukanga, adu daan bayama irruku", Parth voiced out his concern.

"Illa da, evan edana kollaprathuku kula namba nejam solrathu  seri aa varum", Rohan replied making Parth nod  denial.

"Loosu apdi panna motah perum odanji poiduvanga, ippatuku Nivas mela kanu vechitu irrukanum, Avan edana overboard pora madri irrunda namba pathukalam", Parth said  after having internal debate on what can be done for the situation.

At Aarav home everything was going fine so far, or that's what it looked to outside, the reality is the friction between Nivas and Mira was now quite visible to everyone but kept quiet about knowing it is something they both should clarify.

The nightmare is infront of her making her impossible to breath with so much in running in head and heart filled with so much emotions.

It's around October and whole 2 month from when Nivas entered the house and his presence only making Mira loose her calmness and put her in misery.

She felt like walking in glass, a wrong move and everything will fall apart.

Aarav also noticed everything and tried his level best to make her vocal about the things she is thinking but to his demisal she didn't uttered a word, she realised that if she says the past everything will be much more difficult than now.

Nivas who just in his anger didn't realise that his subtle taunt made an impact to broke someone so apart, for him it's right to get punished for wrong you do but he failed to notice that the perception and truth are like two twins, when everyone thinks that the one who did mischief and get punished but reality can be that the other one did the deed and another had savor the fruit, whatever he perceived was from what he saw but the truth is something which can even break him apart.

One evening at the hall all were having gala time with Pack together it make it the large commodity to uphold for the house but alas that's what we call family.

Nivas who was looking at the door frequently like his life depend on it.

"Nivas ennada anda door side ee pathutu irruke, eduna parcel vara poguda enna", Ahaana asked whole cutting fruits for everyone.

"Illa maa, oru information or proof to make everything clear", he vaguely replied amd looked at the door.

All were confused expect Mira, Parth and Rohan. They were scared of what Nivas had been planned and by looking at his face they are pretty sure it's anything good for them.

The dong sound made everyone turn their head toward the door to see a person with some papers or like that sort of parcel.

Nivas happily went towards him and got it and started opening it with smile but it turned sad when he looked into it and then his expression changed to furious.

He went towards the table and smashed it while turning to Aarav and Ani said, " As I told, ava pakka mattum daan innocent anda time na silent aa ponadhu ku reason vandu en kita proof illa but ippo irruku, she is anything but innocent".

"Ennada solre puriyra madri sollu ", Aminesh said making all nod in agreement.

"Mira oh sorry Samira Krishnan or Samira Aarav Kumar is anything but a beautiful lie, she a damn murderer", Nivas started in soft voice but shouted at the end making all gasp.