49°

°~ Hot mess

[This chapter is M rated, so if you continue reading it's going on your own health, if you get what I mean *cough cough* Enjoy.]

Everything happened so fast, but Hwang Chaerin didn't complain. There wasn't anything heard in the dark apartment except their breaths.

Han Seojun kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Chaerin kissed him back with the same passion that he had, sliding her hands down his neck, tracing up and down his defined back. Chaerin was in awe how she could feel his muscles even through his shirt. Not to mention that she liked the way how they flex under her touch.

Their mouth have separated and Chaerin used that as an opportunity to run her hand through his hair, making Seojun instantly to take back control.

In a flash he took off his shoes, Chaerin quickly followed his lead, when Seojun suddenly raised her up. She instantly placed her legs around his abdomen, his hands under her tights. Chaerin decided to be the one in the lead, kissing Seojun again.

While they were kissing, Seojun walked through the apartment. It amused Chaerin how he did it, but all her thoughts disappeared when he threw her on the bed. Landing with a small bounce, her heart skipped a beat when Seojun jumped on the top of her, his face close to her.

"I thought...that since we got together...it wouldn't be this bad..." Seojun huffs out. Chaerin looked at him, as moonlight from outside was shining on them as the only light.

"But Hwang Chaerin...I'm also a guy... And I have my needs...And my lust for you, won't leave." He says, his voice deep and husky, making Chaerin's mind all hazy. But then her mind went all blank when Seojun went to work on her neck. He licked her neck softly, before bitting it, making Chaerin moan quietly.

"And with this it's just keeps getting worse."Seojun mutters, thinking how quiet, but still hot, Chaerin's moan sounded. Seojun continued to work on her neck, when suddenly Chaerin rolled them over. Now she was sitting on Seojun's lower body.

Seojun's eyes widened at the sight in front of him. 'Damn... How whipped I'm for this girl.' He thought, as he looked at her, her black hair shining under a moonlight that came from huge window. Her eyes shining in the darkness, her cheeks flushing red, making Seojun confused is it because is she embarrassed or because of what they were doing.

She pushed her hair back, looking right in his eyes, making the male gulp. Chaerin smirks and makes her way to Seojun's neck. She licked carefully his weirdly soft and nice smelling skin. She liked that about him, how he is taking care of his looks and skin. Like there's a lot of awful smelling guys with rough skin, but Seojun had baby skin.

She bit his neck, making Seojun grab her for her slim waist roughly. She did it a few times, making Seojun groan at each time.

"Fuck it Chaerin..." He growls in her ear and swapped them back. He kissed her roughly, his tongue making way towards her mouth, their tongues clashing for dominance. It was a tough battle, but then Seojun grinds against Chaerin's body, making female gasp in sudden wave of pleasure, making Seojun win in the battle, making him smirk again her lips.

"Seojun-ah...Uh...I need more.." Chaerin whines quietly. Seojun pulls himself up on his hands and smirks at the blushing female.

"What did you say, babygirl?" He teases her.

"Don't be such a tease!" She glares him, pouting in the same time.

"What did you say?" Girl pouts even more, struggling with her words. But her feeling of her greed for Seojun was stronger than embarrassment.

"Agh...Damn it Seojun. I need you. Now." She says it, now with more confidence, making Seojun chuckle in satisfaction. His lower bulge even more growing at the sight.

"Princess, your wish is my command."

Seojun says, his lips curled into a smirk. He quickly took off his shirt and tossed it into the darkness of the room. Chaerin's eyes slightly widened, her eyes taking the view in.

She knew that he was built well, but fuck he was hot. Those well toned abs, just from watching made her wanting Seojun even more.

"Like what you see, babygirl?" His voice brings her back from her thoughts.

"I'm not going to lie." She smirks, placing arms around his neck pulling him closer to her, placing softly her lips on his. He smiled against her lips, before taking off her shirt as well. Their lips separated and Seojun started kissing her stomach, thinking how soft her skin is. His hands caressing her slim waist.

In the second, her pants along with her shirt were nowhere to be found. Making Seojun looking hungrily his girlfriend. His girlfriend.

"That's not fair... Seojunnie..." Chaerin moans cutely, before swapping places with Seojun. And in the same speed as he did, she took off his pants.

"Baby..." Seojun let out small moan, making Chaerin smirk slightly.

"What baby? What do you want?" She says,before slightly grinding their lower parts. It send her mind going crazy, even though both of them still had that small piece of clothing over. She stopped, making Seojun whine.

"Babygirl, just continue what were you doing..." She felt that under her bulge was growing even more, making her getting aroused.

"Nah... Don't wanna..." She rejects him teasingly, but then squeaks when suddenly Seojun rolled them over, rubbing his crouch against her.

"Ah... Seojun-ah..." Chaerin let out moan, knowing that she can't hold it in. She was such a bottom for Seojun and she can't hide that anymore. Seojun rubbed against her in fast pace, making Chaerin moan even more.

"Seojun-ah... I love you..."

"Princess... I love you even more..."

And every thing Hwang Chaerin did, turned Han Seojun even more. Both of their mind hazy with each other, leaving nothing, but their lust for other. They just wanted each other.

"Princess, get ready for a fast and rough ride~"

Note: Hi guys! UH is it just hot in this room or is it just me? Jk XD How did you like this chapter? It's my first time writing this kind of stuff, so yeah😅

I hope you enjoyed hehehe