Jyuu-Ichi ~ Feelings

11- Feelings

- - - - - -

For the first time in my life, I've actually woken up without having the urge to snooze off again. This would possibly be my first and last. But oh well. After letting out a long yawn, I tossed the covers off of me and stood up. I picked up my towel, grabbed the clothes I was going to wear today, and headed to the bathroom.

I did my usual routine: took a ten minute long shower, dried myself with only a towel, got dressed, and brushed my teeth. After washing my face, I begun to dry my face in my towel.

I sighed as I set the towel down on the counter and looked at my reflection. I felt refreshed, and my skin seemed flawless. And I wasn't even trying to make it so perfect looking. No wonder why Sakura loves being around me. Because I'm "beautiful", effort or no effort done.

Walking to the door, I opened it slightly and saw Sasuke still asleep on the bed. He was shirtless-- he was feeling really lazy last night. I was sure. He looked really tired during our little conversation. His white shirt rested on the floor on his side.

Rephrase: he was very tired.

The strange thing is that I'm not bothered anymore whenever I see Sasuke on the other side of the bed when I wake up. Now that I look back, I realize...

It never bothered me.

Seeing him shirtless didn't make me feel bothered one bit. But uncomfortable. I blinked a few times before slightly shutting the door. I saw my reflection in the mirror: now, my face was noticeably red. I didn't even think I could turn red.

I pushed the thought of the sight aside as I started putting my shampoo and conditioner bottles in my black leather bag, as well as my shower gel and toothbrush. I set my towel down in the corner of the sink and rested my leather bag on top of it. Hesitating, I turned to face the door, and I gripped the doorknob when I heard a door swing open from outside.

"Wah--!" A slightly deep voice shouted. "Wh-what the-? Sasuke! What the heck did you and Sayuri do last night?!" This was definitely Itachi, acting like the strictest brother in Konoha.

I hear a groan coming from Sasuke. "Nothing! We just talked!"

"Then why are you half-naked?!"

"You should know! I sleep shirtless sometimes, Baka!"

It got quiet for a few seconds. I take that as my queue to step out. I opened the bathroom door, shutting off the lights as I walked out. I realize it was a mistake as that made the two Uchiha brothers stare at me.

I cleared my throat after a moment of awkward silence. "Why are you all... staring at me?"

Itachi shook his head immediately. "Nothing."

I nodded, blinking twice before attempting to change the subject. I smiled brightly. "Anyways, good morning, Sasuke, Itachi!"

Itachi widens his eyes and blinks once as Sasuke smirks at me. "Morning, Sayuri." He stands up and starts fixing the bed.

The elder Uchiha clears his throat as he looks at both of us. "Uhm, are you two... okay?" He asks, looking dumbfounded.

I turned my head away from Itachi's gaze, unable to keep myself from smiling. I try taking deep breaths to calm down, but it just doesn't work.

"Of course, we're okay, Itachi," Sasuke snorts.

"Then why are you two being so nice to each other?"