NiJyuu ~ Sasuke kissed you?!

20- Sasuke kissed you?!

- - - - - -

"So, what did we learn today?"

"Shut up," Itachi rolled his eyes, resisting the urge to take his hands out of his black jeans pocket and cross his arms.

"Shall I say it for you, then?" I grinned as the nurse started wrapping an ace bandage around my wrist. "Whenever Sasuke gets drunk over sadness, we should never go up to him to try and convince him to stop."

"Actually, that only applies to you, Sayuri. He never laid a hand on me," I grunted under my breath as he continued. "Besides, why did Sasuke do that in the first place?"

Damn. Would he get even more upset at Sasuke if I did tell him? I mean, Itachi took awhile to have a small talk with Sasuke. Or, maybe it was a lot more than a small talk.

"It's... actually not the right time to tell you," was all I could come up with.

Itachi only nods. "I see."

He's upset.

I had a sorrowful look on as the nurse had finished wrapping the bandage around my wrist. The nurse had told me that the wound would wear off in about three to four days at the most. I felt a little... uncomfortable with the current situation. The both of us were already inside his black car, and we haven't even said a word to each other.

I leaned my head onto the passenger window as I looked down at my wrist. Well, looks like I'm no longer a girl without scars. And thanks to Sasuke, I'm going to receive a lecture from Sakura about how people will think I was cutting myself and that I was insecure.

I sighed heavily as I dropped my wrist onto my lap and turned my head to look at Itachi. "Are you mad at me?"

He smiled without taking his eyes off of the road. "Why would I be mad?"

Wow! Is he seriously going to act bipolar in THIS situation?

I blinked and looked down at my wrist, once again. "You were quiet back there."

"What?" He chuckled. "So I can't be silent for at least ten minutes?"

"Well, when I met you, you're always teasing me. I just assumed you have so much to say."

"Hm," he breaths out. "You assumed wrong, then."

That wasn't a good way to attempt to continue a conversation. The car was in complete silence once again, and we were actually five minutes away from the house. I didn't want him to think that I was bored. I had to start a conversation with him, but about what?

Well, that leaves me no choice but to tell him.

"Itachi," I say quietly, breaking the silence. "Do you really want to know why?"

He blinks in confusion. "Why what?"

"Why he did this to my wrist," I retorted. "The reason why he decided to grab my wrist and dig his nails into it."

Itachi squinted his eyes a little as we reached a stoplight. "Go on."

"It's a long story."

"I have enough time."

I sat up and leaned back on the leather seat as I shut my eyes. "When I went up to his room, he was about to take another gulp of the sake, and I managed to take it away from him. I asked him what made him want to intoxicate himself, and..." I paused, and I immediately felt nervousness come to the pit of my stomach. "Well, he said something, something happened, and I tried running out of the room. He stopped me, and... you should know the rest."

"Hold on," he turns his head to look at me with confusion. "What did he say and do?"

I gulped. I thought he wouldn't think about that.

"Um," I stammered as the light turned green, making Itachi accelerate the car forward. "He said that... I apparently made him want to get himself drunk, and then he..."

"What?"

"He grabbed my shoulders and... stole a kiss."

Itachi's eyes widened as he suddenly and unexpectedly stopped the car on the nearest curb. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, his face full of shock. "Sasuke kissed you?!"