Thank you.

~*~

It's hard for me to believe that "30 Days With The Avenger" has ended.

Anyways, I just want to point something out.

Originally, I've posted this story up for my friend to read over her free time (she actually is a dedicated Narutard as well). It was actually the beginning of the school year when I posted this story up. And ironically, I've made this story set to the beginning of the year. But thinking I would get no readers, I stopped updating for a few months, and also because I've hit massive writer's block.

Later on, I've gotten a ton of ideas for the story, began updating more often, and suddenly, I find that my story is gaining more and more reads everyday. It, of course, shocked me in every way, and it also made me happy and proud to know that my story is at least decent enough to read.

And now, here I am, feeling so very emotional now that the story has ended. Some of you may have guessed their fate at the moment. Some of you choose to get your answers from me instead.

Well, I simply can't tell you!

But there is another story following this series. Yes, a sequel. Titled "Vengeance".

The title will explain itself as the storyline goes on.

If you didn't know that at all, surprise!

I also want to thank all of you guys, the ones who have read this story, the ones who had added the story to libraries, the ones who have commented, and the ones who have voted. Without you guys, I would have been nothing. I wouldn't have had any motivation to continue this story if it weren't for you all. Thank you.

And credits to my best friend, who encouraged me to put this story up.

Thank you all again. It means a lot to me.

xoxo,

Cat.