Jyuu-Go ~ Liar (3rd person point of view)

15- Liar (3rd point of view)

- - - - - -

Sasuke didn't think hearing that phone call would affect his behavior throughout the day, but it did. He woke up, but skipped eating breakfast, lunch, mostly everything. He was quiet. He never said a word to anyone. Not even Itachi could crack him. Sasuke couldn't believe he was mute the whole day. He didn't even think it was possible for him, despite being a dark-sided person.

He went up to the room early... let's say around 7PM. He stayed up there and tried falling asleep while Sayuri and Itachi were on the first floor entertaining themselves by watching a comedy movie. They weren't as worried about Sasuke being distant from them that night; Itachi knew he wasn't into that type of movie.

But the next day... oh, how much more interesting will it get?

~*~

"Itachi!" Sayuri yells as she walks into the living room, smiling. She has her phone in hand to check the time, and right now it was 9:45 in the morning. She was already clad in a black jacket, black jeans, and can you guess what color boots? Yes, black.

Though, this was a bad time for her to tell Itachi that she was leaving, because Sasuke was in the room, too.

"Oh? You're leaving?" Itachi blinks.

"I'm just walking around Konoha for a few hours. I'll be back by the afternoon."

"Be specific."

"...Two o'clock?"

"Okay, I can manage," He smiles as he pats her shoulder. "Be safe out there. And be back on time, or we'll start looking for you again." He finishes with a playful smile.

"No worries," she smiles brightly as she opens the door and exits the house, going toward the gate.

Liar, the raven-haired Uchiha thought.

Sasuke stands up as Itachi shuts the door. "What? Are you already feeling lost without your friend? Hm, Sasuke?" His older brother teases.

"Hn," was his only reply.

Sasuke couldn't take it anymore. His conscience kept telling him to go after her and see what she was really up to. His stomach kept turning as his anger increased. It was too hard for him to bear. He had to know.

"Itachi," his older brother looks up. He asks a simple question with an emotionless look on his face. "Is it okay if I borrow your car for right now?"