Jyuu-San ~ I saw that

13- I saw that

- - - - - -

"I can't believe Kakashi-sensei actually assumed I had a--"

"Yeah, we know. We can't believe it either," I cut in before he could finish. I had my arms crossed as the two of us stood behind Itachi, who was at the front door. He says his goodbyes to Kakashi, who was walking off to the gate. Sasuke and I turned and made our way to the kitchen. It's daytime, and our reviews are over. What else is there to do? Everything's done with for today.

I sat down in the dining room as Sasuke walks over to the fridge. I groan in boredom. "It's so boring today."

"Hn," he replies. "Ever since we stopped fighting, things got... less exciting, huh."

"Agreed," I slammed my head onto the granite tabletop. "Well, come on, Sasuke. There's gotta be something fun for us to do!"

"I doubt you'll figure out what to do."

"Aw, come on," I leaned back on the chair and crossed my arms. "Have any game consoles? Anything? I don't care what."

"No,"

I scoffed. "Seriously? Well, you have a computer, right? Got any good games on there that you played?"

"I don't play any games, Sayuri."

"Talk about boring. Then how the heck do you have fun?"

"By making fun of you,"

I laughed. "I can't believe it. You find joy into making fun of me, hm. So, you depend on me to... make your boredom go away."

"And that's exactly why I still tease you." He smirks as he shuts the fridge with a bottle of whipped cream in his hand.

My eyes shot up as I immediately sat straight. I put my hands down on my lap. "Why do you have a bottle whipped cream in your hand?"

He chuckles slightly. "Relax. I'm not going to squirt your face with this," He walks over to the counter and grabs chocolate syrup from the side. It wasn't any ordinary one. It was the Hershey's type.

Damn.

I stand up and walk over to the counter as he places the bowl on it. I stare up at him with an annoyed look. "Is this another one of your little teases?"

"Yup," he smiles as he sprays whipped cream onto the bowl, only halfway. He puts it down, then proceeds on squirting chocolate syrup over it.

"How dare you," I state. "Who the heck told you I loved whipped cream and chocolate syrup mixed together?"

He smirked as he put the ingredients back. "Sakura did."

Of course, she would tell him.

He comes back with the spoon and takes the bowl into his hands. "I am going to enjoy this," he mumbles with a devilish smile. He turns away from me, walking to that direction as he takes a bite out of the whipped cream and chocolate. "Oh, you were right! This is soo good."

"Sasuke." I say sternly as I followed him quickly. Each time he'd turn his head to look at me, he would turn and walk even faster. "You better give that to me before you get a bruise in your eye, Baka!"

"Hm," he turns to face me and walks backwards. "Let me think. No." He smiles and starts running toward the kitchen door. I dash right toward him.

Sasuke panics after looking behind himself, seeing how close I was. The kitchen door swings open, but it wasn't by Sasuke. It was his older brother.