San ~ Interesting photo

3- Interesting photo

— — — — — 

        I lied down on the guest bed, reading a book that I held above me. No, I wasn’t reading that book everyone’s talking about[1]. That’s just wrong. But, Sakura did read it, and let me tell you, when she got to the part, she literally threw the book across the room. Heh, talk about scarred for life. I’m not taking any chances.

        I heard the door creak. I sat up from my bed, letting my arms support me. I set my book down at my stomach, since I was still lying down. I saw Itachi’s head stick out through the opening. He smiled at me.

        “Hey, Sayuri,” he started. “Just thought I’d see how you’re doing.”

        I smiled at him and lied down, taking my book off of my stomach and reading again. “I’m fine, thanks.”

        “Do you need anything?”

        “No.”

        “Well, you got something, or someone,” I set my book down beside me on the desk beside the bed, then looked at what Itachi meant. He grinned and he dragged Sasuke into the room. He looked annoyed as ever. Typical Uchiha.

        “Uh, why’d you bring him here?” I say, sitting back up.

      “I thought that you needed to spend some time together, you know, since the point of this project is to get you two to work things out and become friends. So make it happen,” he says, a little forcefully.

        “Itachi, we all know that’s never going to happen.” Sasuke states.

        “Alright then,” he smirks. “Prove me wrong. Sasuke, you sleep in Sayuri’s room for ten days.”

        “WHAT?!” Sasuke and I yell almost immediately.

        Itachi smirked. “You heard me.”

        “What ever happened to privacy?!” I yelled.

        “You two won’t get along, so I have to do this. Okay? Cope with me here,” I sighed and stood up, walking to Sasuke and crossing my arms. I give him a small glare.

        “Don’t you dare do anything bad to me, Uchiha.” I say sternly.

        He smirks and shoves his hands into his pockets. “Like what? Rape you? Tsk, why would I do that to a pimple-faced girl like you? Get it straight.”

        I rolled my eyes as Itachi started talking again. “Can’t you guys just get along? For even a month? Or ten days?”

        “It’s impossible,” I state.

        “I will never get along with this clown.” Sasuke added.

        Itachi sighed, then he dragged me across the room for a moment. I turn to meet him and I rose my eyebrows at him. “Yes, Itachi?”

        He took out something folded from his pockets, then he placed into my hand. “If Sasuke acts stubborn, which is highly possible, threaten him to calm down and do whatever you say, or you’ll send this photo to everyone on your contact list,” I looked down at the folded piece of paper. Then back at Itachi. “You are popular, right? You must have everyone’s number.”

        I nodded. “But, what’s sharing this picture going to do to his reputation?”

        “Take a look,” I did what he said and unfolded the picture. My eyes widened. It was Sasuke, in a lady’s Neko costume. The writing on the back of the photo said, “Sasuke in his Halloween costume; October 31, 2011”. I tried hard not to laugh because I didn’t want to get Sasuke’s attention. Itachi grinned. “Embarrassing, isn’t it?”

        I nodded. “Very,” I took a deep breath. “But, last year, I saw him around town as a vampire.”

        “He only wore that to save his reputation. But when I took the photo, he said and I quote, I love this costume.

        I laughed quietly. “Interesting.”

        He grinned and walked back to where Sasuke was. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of Sasuke’s picture, as well as the writing on the back. I smirked and set my phone back into my pocket after locking the screen, so I have a copy of his embarrassing picture. I walk back over to the other side of the room.

        “Sasuke, you better not be an ass to Sayuri. And Sayuri, same thing.” He said as he winked at me. 

        I smirked. Sasuke gave us a weird look and said, “Okay, then?”

        Itachi walked out of the room, closing the door. I walked over to the bed, sitting down, and in a matter of seconds, lying down. I realized I was still smiling, and nearly laughing. Sasuke noticed this too.

        “What’s gotten you in a cheery mood all of a sudden?” He says, walking to the other side of the queen-sized bed. “It’s really making me sick.”

        I rolled my eyes. “Something you wouldn’t like.”

        Sasuke suddenly turned his gaze to me, focusing on me. “What?”

        “I’m not an idiot. I won’t tell you.”

        He jumped onto the bed and glared at me. “You better tell me now.”

        I shook my head. “Nope.”

        “Please?”

        Ha! He said please!

        “Keep up that stubborn attitude, then you’ll know.”

        Sasuke blinked, then he smirked. “Fine. Better watch out for yourself.”

        No, you better watch out.

[1]For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's this rated M book called "Fifty Shades of Grey." Heard of it?