Shi ~ He asked for it.

4- He asked for it.
— — — — — —

        I slowly fluttered my eyes as I tried so hard to open them, but the sunshine shining through the open blinds wouldn’t allow me to, since the shine was directly into my eyes. I covered my eyes with my left hand and got up from my bed with the other. I didn’t realize what Itachi had made us do until I looked to my left and saw Sasuke, sleeping peacefully on the other side of my bed.
        Two pillows separated the both of us from... accidentally hugging each other in our sleep. Thank god.
        I found myself not wanting to look away from him, which is pretty strange. The look on his face when he’s asleep just makes you want to hug him. Yes, his deceiving look during his peaceful sleep can really get to you. It’s too bad what’s really on the inside of that Konoha heartthrob’s body makes me wanna slaughter him.
        Before I could stare any longer, Itachi just had to barge into the room and make the door slam into the wall very hard, making a huge thump! sound. I was a little annoyed when he scared me like that, but at the same time, I do have to thank him. Who knows what would happen if I stared at the Uchiha boy any longer? Maybe I’d fall in love with him.
        “Sorry,” Itachi starts, a smirk beginning to plaster on his face, getting me suspicious. “So, what happened last night?”
        I immediately pushed my annoyance with Itachi aside as I said quietly, “I made him beg.”
        “To see the picture of him in the Neko costume?” He says before he starts laughing quietly.
        “Yeah. He’s getting himself closer to embarrassing himself. I swear, he keeps acting stubborn about it and won’t give up.”
        He nods, and walks over to Sasuke’s side of the bed. “It’s nine o’clock. Sasuke needs to get up. Kakashi’s coming over for a review, and apparently, you guys need to walk around town together.”
        “What?” I complain, quietly. After a few seconds, I lost it. “Why?” I whined.
        He shrugged. “Who knows? Maybe you two need to learn how to get along in public too. So, I guess you can’t show that picture of Sasuke to everyone right now, while Kakashi’s looking after you two.”
        “I just can’t believe you’re on my side with this. I mean, you actually want your brother to get embarrassed. I thought you’d be on his team...”
        “No, he’s always complaining. He acts like he doesn’t appreciate anything I do. At times, he whines at me like a bitch. I’m just doing this for your revenge and mines.”
        I’m pretty sure I had a stunned look on my face. I blinked a few times, a blank expression masking my stunned emotion. “Wow. Don’t you love your brother?”
        He laughs and crosses his arms. “Of course I do, but it just wouldn’t be normal if two siblings don’t fight... at all, or at least once in a while.”
        “At least you have a brother...” I mumbled.
        He must have heard me. A sudden change of expression hit him as he was now looking concerned. “You don’t have any siblings? Not even an on-coming one?”
        “Nope,” I say, shaking my head. “Not at all. After my mother gave birth to me, she couldn’t bear a child anymore. Once, when I was six, my mother was pregnant with my little brother. But after a few weeks, she lost him.” I crossed my arms as I leaned to the wall. “I’m basically an only child. So, no, I don’t really know what it’s like, having a sibling.”
        He stands there, looking really shocked. “Wow. I’m ... really sorry about that.”
        “Don’t be, it isn’t your fault.”
        I hear some slight moans coming from the raven-haired Uchiha that was starting to stretch. He turned to his back, now facing the ceiling. He sat up after two seconds. The first thing -- or person -- he saw was his older brother, who was just blankly staring at him. Sasuke gave him a weird look, but shrugged it off.
        “Morning, Itachi. Morning, pimple-face,” I rolled my eyes once again upon hearing that name.
        “Morning, emo boy.” I say sarcastically. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to wash up.
        “Your sensei’s coming over today for your next review. You and Sayuri need to walk around town together. It’s part of your grade.” I heard Itachi say through the door.
        “Walking around town is part of our grade? How?”
        “Who knows? Other people in your class probably have to do this, too. So don’t complain.”
        “I don’t wanna be seen walking around with that twig!”
        I slammed my hand on the sink, attempting to walk over to the door and throw a bar soap at Sasuke. I am surely not that skinny! That wasn’t until I swung the door open to find Itachi walking over to the bathroom. He held on to my shoulders. “He doesn’t mean it in a bad way, Sayuri. Continue on with your routine.” 
        “I don’t give a damn! He’s called me a lot of things, but calling me a twig? Like I’m anorexic? I am NOT letting that slide!” I got out of Itachi’s grip, and before he could grab hold of me again, I was able to throw the bar soap at Sasuke. He had fast reflexes. He dodged the soap right when it was about to hit him, and the soap ended up hitting the wall, making a mark on it. 
        Itachi looked really stunned, and he grabbed onto my shoulders once again. “Calm down, Sayuri,” he sighed. “Okay, you’ve let out your anger already by damaging our walls--”
        “Sorry ’bout that,” I mumbled, awed that Sasuke dodged the soap earlier.
        “Now, are you done?” I sighed, and nodded in defeat. Itachi smiled. “Good. So I’ll make sure Sasuke doesn’t say anything else. Just go on with washing up, alright? You have until one o’clock until Kakashi is here.”
         I glared over at Sasuke, then nodded at Itachi before shutting and locking the door. I looked into the mirror, looking for any imperfections on my face. I turned on the faucet and rinsed my hands into it, then eventually washed my face. I dried it with my towel I brought from home, and took a breath.
        You got your little wish, Sasuke. Now, you’ll find out what I have ready for you.