Part 1

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

♥︎𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲♥︎

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Y/N-CHAN!" Midori called to you. You turned around and smiled when you saw your best friends. Midori, Kuu, Mai, Kokona, and Saki.

"Hey guys." You greeted them outside the cafe, Midori grabbed your hand and dragged you inside as the others followed.

"I'm so happy! I haven't been here with you guys in months!" Midori chirped after taking her seat. You sat down next to her, Kuu sitting next to you, and Kokona, Mai, and Saki sitting in front of you.
"I think this time I wanna get a double chocolate chip cupcake." Midori looked at her menu, thinking of what to get.

"I'm on a diet so I'll just have a salad." Mai smiled sweetly yet slightly robotic, "Boo!" You let out, "unlike my uncultured friends here, I'll have... Oh! A bacon burger." You licked your lips. "Y/n you keep eating unhealthy like that and you're gonna get fat." Saki joked, Which sorta offended you but you decided to joke back.

"Saki you be quiet all you eat is cake and cookies. Ever wonder why people avoid you when you walk? If you walked backwards we'd all here the beeping of a truck." You retorted in a joking manner.

You all had your food and talked. Today was Sunday and you had school tomorrow. You wanted go hangout as much as possible. "There's an amusement park nearby. We should all schedule a date to go." Kokona suggested, Midori smiled widely exclaiming, "YESSS!"

"Alright then, let's go next Saturday." Kuu said as she stretched her arms and back. "I'm free." You called out with the others nodding. "Then it's official! We are all going! Let's take a selfie to remember this day!" Midori said and you all stood up and stood around Midori as she took the selfie.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were walking home, happily looking at your phone when you felt yourself bump into someone. You involuntarily take a step back and look up to see a schoolmate of your's.

Umeji Kizuguchi.

One of the school's delinquents. He looked down at you and grunted, "Watch it." He growled but you rolled your eyes and walked passed him. You turned your head and glanced at him one last time as he walked away.

What an asshole.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You headed home where you were greeted by your precious pet cat, Night.

"Hey kitty kitty." You said softly as you gently scratched his cheek. He purred in your hands.
You picked him up and brought him inside. You set him down by his food bowl and headed to your room.

You plopped down on your bed and pulled your phone out of your pockets.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

5 smexy girls and Midori

Nice chat name, Kuu

Kuu: I know right?

Midori: ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨