Part 37

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

When your eyes opened, you started feeling a slight headache as your eyes began to adjust to your surroundings. You tried to move but realized your arms were tied down. Your heart dropped and your breathes quickened as you began to panic.

No! Not again!

〰︎〰︎〰︎

You woke up in a dark environment. It took you a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. It seemed you were in a warehouse, a really dirty one. Probably old and abandoned. You looked down to see yourself in a chair, your arms tied behind you. You turned around to see Midori passed out on the ground with blood dripping down the side of her head.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

The man gets angry and kicks your chair back, causing your heart to sink. Before the chair can hit the ground, he places his foot on the chair between your knees, holding you up. "Don't think I've forgotten about you, L/n. Or should I say... The Undertaker...".

〰︎〰︎〰︎

"She didn't deserve to live!" You yell. The man kicks your chair back and you hit the ground. "Nghh." You hear from behind you. You look to see Midori waking up. "No matter now, Undertaker. I'm going to take away someone valuable from you just like how you took away my daughter!"

〰︎〰︎〰︎

You don't react. The man gets angrier and walks closer to you, the gun touching your forehead.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

That doesn't mean I can't hurt you.. Or her" the man looks at Midori. "Wa-Wait! Leave her out of this!" You yell. The man looks back at the other men and nods. The men walk over to Midori and grab her. "DON'T TOUCH ME! STOP!" She screams. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" You yell at the men who just ignore you. They begin to tear at her clothing.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

Why... Why is it always me?

Tears appeared in your eyes and slowly ran down along your cheeks.

It's not fair.

"You're awake!" The lights flickered on and you saw Shoku with a maniacal grin. You saw that you were tied up in a basement, presumably his. You gave him a dull, empty look and waited for him to do whatever it is he wanted to do to you. But you couldn't help but think,

Why would Shoku do this?

"Oh darling~ Don't give me that look. Trust me, you'll be happier here!" His voice was low and sent chills down your spine. "Darling..?" You muttered and Shoku nodded. He walked over to you and gently grabbed your chin, forcing you to look into his bright green eyes. Eyes that you once found more beautiful than the Northern Lights but now looked empty and crazed.

What happened to you?

"You see, Y/n, you're mine now!"

WHAT?!

"WHAT?!"

"Now, I know adjusting will be difficult but don't worry, I'll always be here for you." His voice creeped in your ears.