Part 28

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"You mean like.. Skip?" You asked and Umeji nodded. You looked away, shyly scratching your arm. "We're already skipping, ya know?" Umeji pointed out, his gaze and smile still soft.

Well he's got a point.

"Alright." You grabbed his hand, letting him pull you up. "Where you wanna go?" You continued.

Umeji shrugged, "I'd say my house but my dad is home. How about your's?" He asked.
You didn't see an issue with that so you nodded. You let go of Umeji's hand and started walking away.

Umeji's chest was pounding as hard as possible but he kept his cool and walked after you.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You opened your front door and walked in with Umeji right behind you. "I have a bunch of games on my SaikoStation so you just can pick out whichever." You said, closing the door behind Umeji.

"Y/n? Are you home?" Your heart dropped at the familiar voice. Umeji turned to look at you, confused, while you looked at him with horror.

A woman walked in. A familiar woman. She had long black hair but the fronts were gray and she had brown eyes.

Kaida. Your mother's best friend and your Mama's older sister. She's worked at a Hair Salon since like the 1980s. Yes, she was a fairly older woman.
"Oh? Is this your boyfriend? He's handsome~." She teased you. You immediately blushed and covered your face. "Oba-San! We aren't dating!" You yelled. "But your mother told me you were dating a boy?" The woman tilted her head and you just shook face head, covering your tomato red face in embarrassment.

Umeji nervously rubbed the back of his head, his face was flushed. The woman's eyes narrowed at Umeji, as if she did not trust the unfamiliar male who intended on being alone with her nice in the house.

"He's just a friend, Oba-San." You sighed before continuing, "We'll be in my room." You grabbed Umeji's hand and quickly led him away while Kaida just chuckled in amusement.

You hurried up the stairs and pulled Umeji into your room. You closed the door and let out a sigh, "Sorry, I forgot she'd be coming. God it feels like forever ago since I was told she was coming, I'm sorry." Umeji shrugged and averted his gaze off to the side. Then he headed off to your shelf where you collected all your games, "What do you wanna play?" The blonde asked.

You walked over and observed all your games. Minecrazz, Senpai of the night, Five Nights at Senpai's: Security Breach, Yandere Playtime, Call of Killing, Yan Survival, GTS, ect.
"Man your games are boring." Umeji groaned.

"Shut up. You just have no taste Mr. Badboy." You playfully remarked, walking away from your games and pretending to be hurt. Umeji looked somewhat offended and furrowed his brows, "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. You snickered and spun around, dramatically pointing to the blonde delinquent, "Everything you like is awful!"

"Excuse me?!"

"Like- Do you even have a personality-." You then realized something. You hardly knew anything about Umeji. Like yeah he was a delinquent who liked fights and hanging out with his friends but to be honest, you didn't know too much about him.
"Tch at least I don't need to hang around a bunch of guys all the time so I can feel like I actually have a personality." He snapped, not realizing you were only kidding. You raised for a moment and just started at him.

The hell is he talking about?

"What the fuck?! That's literally all you ever do! You're always with your clones and what does me hanging out with guys have to do with you?!" This time, Umeji was the one to pause. His cheeks lit up and he quickly looked away at nothing in particular.

"N-Nevermind.. Learn to take a joke.." He mumbled before pulling out a random game called Dead By Sunrise. "Let's play this." Umeji suggested. You decided it was probably best to drop that whole argument despite Umeji being the one who got angry first.
"Sure."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Hours went by of you and Umeji playing various games but it only felt like a few minutes. After awhile, you got tired of playing games and put on an anime. It was "Welcome to demon school Iruma-kun!"

"What are hell are you talking about?! He should clearly get with Clara! They are so cute together!" You shouted at Umeji who only rolled his eyes, "But Ameri is hot."

"SO?! Just because you wanna self insert yourself through Iruma and get with Ameri doesn't mean they should be together." You crossed your arms and pouted. You looked away from Umeji, pretending to be mad but obviously, the delinquent didn't buy it. "Yeah yeah Ms. I-simp-for-Opera." Umeji leaned in closer to you.

"HEY! You leave my husband out of this." You pushed him away. Umeji rolled his eyes and leaned back, "You have horrible taste." He joked. He leaned back, letting his arms support his weight while he looked off at nothing in particular. You scoffed and crossed your separated your arms, letting them rest on the bed, "Oh really?! Says the guy I've never seen with a partner. Tell me, what's your type?" You asked.

Umeji was quiet for a moment, thinking of how he should word it. But all he could think of was you. His cheeks lit up and he looked away. "Tch." It only pissed him off more. Umeji was more into... Girls like him. Tough, delinquent girls who aren't afraid to break someone's bones. So, why we're you who came to mind? Even after so long of him liking Osoro. "It's... Worst than your's.."

"Oh don't tell me! You like men!"

"WHAT?! No!" Umeji recoiled and glared at you. You chuckled and continued, "I'm just kidding. Hmm.. Do you like strict girls? Like student Council type?" Umeji shook his head and gave you a thumbs down. "Ew. No."

"Do you like people like Musume and her friends?" Umeji's face twisted into disgusted and he looked almost offended. "Absolutely not. I'd rather kiss Hayanari's foot than that bitch." There was a lot of venom in Umeji's voice. "Wh-Why a... A foot? Really? Don't tell me you have a-." You looked away.

"NO!"

"OKAY DAMN!" Then, an idea came to mind and you grinned before slowly looking back at Umeji. "Do... Do you like me?" You leaned closer to him. Umeji immediately went stiff and looked away.
How was he supposed to answer you. He did. No he didn't like you. He was in love with you. But he didn't want you to know that. Just thinking about it made his chest hurt really bad.

"Tch. Of course not. I'm way out of your league." You frowned and rolled your eyes, "Rude." You pulled yourself away from him and looked back to the T.V. oddly, you feel disappointed. But that doesn't feel right. You don't like Umeji anymore. He ruined any chances of you falling for him when he...

"I never liked you. In fact I've always hated you. You're stubborn and annoying."

Umeji got up from the bed and faced you.
"What are you saying?" You felt your heart shatter.

"Look. You're getting involved in MY messes. Realize we aren't friends. In fact, I HATE you." He snapped.

You cringed at the memory, even just thinking about it was painful. The way he just dropped you without a care in the world.

That's right... He doesn't care about me.

"Hey, you good?" Umeji asked. You flinched and looked over at him. His face looked a little worried but surely he wouldn't be. "Uhh yeah? Why?"

"Because you're crying."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎