Part 49

𝐓𝐖: 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Osoro Shidesu was only six when she was put into Foster Care. Her father was an alcoholic who ended up getting put in jail for embezzling; while her mother was dead.
She stayed in Foster Care for a long time.

Today was her 11th Birthday and not a single person wished her Happy Birthday. In fact, the staff seemed a lot meaner. As well as the other children who often bullied Osoro.

She was a fragile child who was too shy to make friends. Other foster children noticed that and saw her as weak and started to harass her for it.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

Osoro didn't receive a gift from anyone. So, she made herself a gift. It was a little cake. It took a lot of begging for the staff to let her go into the kitchen and make a cake but she was a good child who never did any wrong. Osoro had always loved cooking. Something about it just made her feel a lot better.

Osoro happily rushed outside with a plate of cake. There was a special spot under a tree that she always liked to spend her time in. But while on her way to her special quiet place, a girl stuck her foot out and purposefully tripped the blonde haired girl.

Osoro fell onto the hard, concrete ground as the other kids laughed. Two boys and three girls. Osoro looked up and horror filled her when she saw her cake was destroyed. The cake she worked so hard on. Without thinking, Osoro reached out to the cake but a boy stomped on it, only rubbing salt onto Osoro's wound. "I heard Nao say you thought you were gonna be rich when you grow up." The boy said. He had his hands on his hips and was smirking at Osoro.

My cake.. I worked hard on that..

Almost immediately, she started to cry. Her eyes watered and tears felt obligated to arrive. The kids started laughing at her and Osoro let out a yelp when she felt one of the girl's pull on her short, blonde hair. "I'd be surprised if you even got a box to live in. You're so such a weak crybaby. Nobody will ever like you." Another girl pulled out a pair of scissors and got closer to Osoro.

"No wait!" She cried louder and tried to get away but the first girl gripped even tighter on her hair. One boy and one girl grabbed Osoro's wrist to prevent her from fighting back while the girl with the scissors grabbed Osoro's clothes and started to cut them. Osoro was crying as loud as she could while the other kids just laughed in her face. "Should I cut her hair too?" The girl asked her friends. They all agreed that she should and the girl who was holding onto Osoro's hair moved aside. But before the girl could cut Osoro's hair, a voice called out, "The fuck are you doing?"

They all turned to see a girl with long h/c hair that went to her hips. She also had sharp e/c eyes that glared into the bullies. And if looks could kill then this girl could be a serial killer.
"Hey, isn't that the new girl?" The girl with the scissors asked the lead boy. He shrugged and called out, "What do you want?" The boy crossed his arms. The girl walked over to the boy and stood there, staring him down. The boy wasn't intimated at all. This girl was shorter than him. She looked over at all the other children surrounding and grabbing onto the crying girl and then looked back to the boy.

Suddenly, she grabbed him by the neck and slid her legs under the boy's feet to trip him. She slammed him into the ground, still holding onto his neck and from her pocket she pulled out a box cutter. She held it over the boy's eye and grinned, "You've got really pretty eyes. I could get about $1,500 each." She told him. The boy was terrified and didn't dare move an inch in fear of what she'd do to him. None of his friends helped him either. They just watched with wide eyes. She shrugged, "You don't need both of them, do you?" She touched the skin of his cheek gently with the sharp point of the box cutter. She gently trailed it down to his neck. "If you move. I'll kill you." She threatened him before getting up. She turned to the other children who flinched and let Osoro go. She held out her hand to the girl holding the scissors. The girl held her scissors close to her, not wanting to give them away but when she looked into the h/c haired girl's eyes, fear spread through her. This girl did not care for the bully's life or even her own. She was really going to kill her.
The bully held out the scissors and as the girl reached for them, she suddenly got angry and threw them as hard at she could.