Part 12

The man threw a punch at Umeji but he managed to dodge. As the men were fighting, you began to cut at the ropes with the scrap metal from earlier. You manage to free your hands from the chair but your hands were tied with a second rope you couldn't seem to cut. Suddenly you see Midori run at the main man with a pipe. Unfortunately she was not fast enough and the man turned around and punched her in the stomach. Some of the men managed to restrain Umeji while the main dude grabbed Midori by her hair and forced her on her knees. He looked to you and smirked before he started to punch her relentlessly on the head. "MIDORI!!" You screamed. Umeji struggled with the men. The leader then grabbed the pipe from Midori and hit her on the head with it so hard she fell to the ground unconscious. Umeji finally managed to free himself and attack the leader. Umeji punched him in the nose. He went for another but the man dodged and grabbed Umeji by his hair. He slammed Umeji into the walls before throwing him to the floor. Umeji got up but his face was bloodied and bruised. You got up and ran to them, your hands still tied together. The man held up the pipe and brought it down to strike Umeji. You ran in front of Umeji and felt the pipe hit your head. You fell to the ground, feeling something warm drip from you. You look to Umeji who seemed to yell something you couldn't hear. Then it all went black.

This was short but perhaps the action makes up for it?