Part 52

𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You let out a yawn and your eyes struggle to open. And once they due, the light emitting from the window burned your eyes. After a few minutes you manage to open your eyes and you looked over to see nothing but Umeji's face.

You flinched at his close he was to you. His arms were wrapped around you tightly.

When did I fall asleep?

You reached into your pocket for your phone and it appears you'd been asleep for two hours.

How the hell?

Then suddenly, the realization hit you...

OH MY GOD ARE WE CUDDLING?!

You shot up and pushed yourself out of his arms which resulted in you falling into the floor. The loud thud from the impact woke up Umeji. The blonde rubbed his eyes. "You're finally up?!" He asked. You looked at him with horror and with shakey hands you pointed at him, "Y-You were cuddling me!" Your voice cracked. Umeji dead panned and leaned up. "Actually you fell asleep on me. I was just being nice and didn't wake you up." Umeji shrugged, wearing a good poker face.

You got off the floor and brushed off your clothes. Umeji yawned and got off the bed and stretched, "You wanna head back to the school?" He asked.

No.

You sighed, "Yeah sure."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You were in the art room during club time, discussing with the other members. "You do know when Geiju is coming back?" Maka asked as she painted on her canvas. You nodded and explained, "He should be back tomorrow. We need to make sure he takes it easy though. If he isn't careful then he can hurt himself." Borupen rolled his eyes but you pretended you didn't see that.

Then the time came for everyone to leave. As each member left the room, you decided to clean up a bit. You put up all the paints and cleaned the brushes. As you were cleaning, you heard the door slide open.

"So you finally decided to make your move. Huh, Ayano?" You turned to see the expressionless woman with black hair. She walked in and pulled a box cutter from her pocket. Your eyes narrowed as you waited for her to attack. But she didn't.

She handed the box cutter to you, "Here. I borrowed this from the Art club.." She held onto the bladed end so you'd grab the handle. You didn't take the bait, "Set it on the boxes over there." You pointed to the boxes by the door. Her eyes narrowed a bit but she relented. "I wanted to request a truce."

"A truce?! You killed my friends! You tried to kill me! You attacked Umeji and Geiju! And I know you brainwashed Shoku! Looking at you makes me sick!" You shouted at her. You didn't care how dangerous she was. You hated her.