Part 50

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Wensday morning Taro was sitting at the fountain as usual. But he had something on his mind. Something that had been there for days.

He wanted to talk to you. But what could he say? He doesn't even know how he feels about you. There is nothing that disgusts him more than murder but you're his friend. And after going through so much in the last few weeks, Taro feels like he needs to hear you out. He needs to talk to you.

She probably hates me now.

Taro sighed. It's no mystery that you're going through a bit of a.. Phase. Although your personality hasn't changed too much, Taro feels that you've become a bit more aggressive and hateful. Word also spread around about you rejecting Umeji. Taro doesn't tend to listen to rumors though. After all, you and Umeji seem to be on good terms now..

But they have such an angsty enemies to lovers dynamic going on..

Taro knows that your love life isn't his business and he has no right to judge. After all, Taro had been hanging around Osoro for the last few days. But your relationship with Umeji just seems so fucked up. You two clearly need to just communicate.

If they did that, then that story would've been solved in the first chapter..

Of course Taro thinks of it like a book. He reads so much that he can't help but view the world like a story from a book.

I need to apologize to her.

Taro closed his book and let out a sigh. It wasn't going to be easy.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You were standing outside the gate with Mai and Kuu. Mai was currently talking about how her boyfriend was apparently developing a game specifically for her. To be honest, you weren't really listening and nor was Kuu who was reading a book while she leanded against the gate wall.

"I just know it'll be really good. He is talented after all. Heheh." Mai giggled innocently before pausing. She glanced at you and smirked, "Soo~~ Have you and Umeji made up?" She asked. Your whole body went stiff and you could feel your cheeks tingle.
"Why are you bringing him up? We're.. Fine." Mai couldn't tell if you were annoyed or embarrassed. 

As much as Mai would like to tease you about him, she didn't fully know your current situation with him. Your terms with him always ahifted from good to bad to good again and she didn't know where you were at now.
"Heheh. You're so cute." Mai pat your head. You smacked her hand away and Mai just giggled more. You didn't notice that you were pouting like a child, "Stop laughing!"

Kuu looked up from her book and noticed someone walking by. She let out a short and cut off gasp and said, "What's he doing here?" You and Mai looked over and saw a boy walking to the gate. But you knew who he was.

Sliver hair, silver eyes and a black and gray vest that was worn over a blue shirt.

"Kencho?" You raised your brow. He looked over and a mischievous smirk momentarily took over his face. "Ah, Y/n. It's nice to see you again." He greeted you. Kencho brought his hand up to his chin and looked you up and down. You didn't notice but Mai certainly did.