Part 58

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Damnit, Osoro. Do you have any decency?" Megami lectured the blonde haired delinquent. Of course, Osoro never took her seriously. Osoro turned to face Megami, her expression defiant yet tinged with curiosity.

"What's this, Megami? Coming to lecture me personally?" 
Ignoring the sarcasm, Megami continues to scold Osoro, "Your behavior is unacceptable, Osoro. You disrupt the harmony of this school with your reckless actions." Osoro leaned against the wall, crossing her arms in defiance, "Harmony? This place is a joke, Megami. You and your rules can't control everything." Megami's gaze remained steady, her voice calm yet commanding. "Rules exist for a reason, Osoro. They maintain order and ensure the safety of everyone. But it seems you prefer chaos."

A flicker of uncertainty crossed Osoro's face before she quickly masked it with a scowl. "Tch, don't act you know anything about me, fat cat!" Osoro defensively snapped at Megami. Megami sighed, her patience tested but unbroken. "I'm not here to fight you, Osoro. I just don't understand why you feel the need to rebel against everything this school stands for."
For a moment, there was silence as Osoro seemed to consider Megami's words. Then, with a frustrated growl, she pushed herself off the wall. "You wouldn't understand, Megami. You've always had everything handed to you on a silver platter." Megami shook her head, refusing to let the conversation devolve into petty insults. "I can't help what I was born into. And someone like you would never understand the responsibilities I will always be forced to carry. Knowing you, I doubt you know how to handle any responsibilities."

"Oh forgive me for not being a sweet little sugar coated, cotton candy sheep." Osoro said sarcastically with her hand propped up onto her hip. Megami sneered at the blonde and crossed her arms, "If you keep up this behavior then you'll be expelled before the end of the semester. now, clean up this mess." Megami gestured to the pile of books on the floor that Osoro knocked over. Osoro rolled her eyes and Megami left the room.

Megami couldn't afford to linger with Osoro, not with the looming task of preparing for her father's upcoming dinner party at their lavish mansion. Swamped with work, she hadn't a spare moment to clear her schedule or assist with the table settings and decorations. So, she made her way home promptly after school, though the minutes had slipped away, leaving her stuck in an unyielding lecture with that brick wall. Exiting the school building, she spotted her chauffeur leaning against the limousine, patiently awaiting her arrival.

"Typical," Osoro mumbled to herself as she watched Megami leave. She leaned against the wall, kicking at the debris on the floor. A few minutes later, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out and read the message. It was from her father. He was telling her to prepare for a fancy dinner party they would be going to tomorrow.
"Dammit," Osoro swore under her breath. She wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to get under Megami's skin. With a smirk, Osoro began to consider.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

The grandeur of Megami's familial estate set the stage for the extravagant dinner party, a meticulously orchestrated affair aimed at captivating Japan's elite with a new product unveiling. Amidst the gathering throng, Megami gracefully navigated the room, dressed in a resplendent scarlet gown that accentuated her poise and charm.

An hour late, Osoro's arrival cast a ripple through the meticulously planned event. She slipped past the security without any trouble, knowing she had been invited. Clad in a form-fitting azure dress, she was most certainly dressed the part of a rich man's daughter, despite her messy hair. Her gaze swept the room until it alighted upon Megami's regal form, a bastion of elegance and authority.