Part 6

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Musume Ronshaku is pressing charges against you." The counselor told you bluntly.

You shot up, "WHAT?! WHY?!" You yell out in surprise. The Counselor sighed, "She is suing you for assault." The counselor explained as she payed half attention to her paperwork.

"I did that in self defense! She and her rat Pack approached me in the bathroom and tried to fight me! She's only pressing charges because she's mad I beat her ass!" You hissed at the woman who frowned. "Quiet. I will not tolerate that attitude in my office. Unfortunately there is no evidence to say you are innocent. Musume and her friends say you attacked them without reason. You on the other hand, have no witness." The counselor stated calmly. "That's so stupid! I can't even defend myself now?" You growl at the counselor. "Listen, I understand your issue, I was once bullied as well when I was in school and I do believe you. Unfortunately there is nothing the school can do to protect you without a witness to defend you." The counselor explained, "You are dismissed."

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were sitting alone at lunch, pissed off about Musume suing you. You didn't have the money for a lawyer and your mothers would be very disappointed in you. You let out a sigh and look up to see Ayano Aishi. "O-Oh! Hey Ayano." You looked up at the girl who just stared at you blankly. "I heard about what was happening to you." She said in a concerned tone but her eyes were the void of any and all emotion. "I can help you... If you help me first." Her voice was almost sinister. "With what...?" You asked, nervous about what she could say.

"I want information on a student. Osana Najimi."

"Eh? Why do you want info on her?" You asked. Ayano stared at you blankly which caused you to start feeling nervous.
"Does it matter? Do you want to be sued? Or do you want me to get rid of the issue?" Ayano's voice grew sinister. "Ugh fine. Osana is a friend of mine. She likes cats and fan fiction-." You went on but Ayano cut you off. "No. Strengths. Weaknesses. Things only YOU'D know." Ayano seemed to grow annoyed. She crossed her arms and waited for your response. "Uhm.. Well she's not very strong but if I'd say she had a strength. I'd say Raiburu. Raiburu is highly trained in martial arts and can take you down in an instant. She's also very alert. If something even SMELLS off, she'll be alarmed. I do know she used to be in the martial arts Club as the leader and I heard Budo likes her~." You giggled. You remembered how Budo would always get nervous and stumble on his words with Raiburu.

"Hmm.. Alright. Here." Ayano handed you her phone. On it a video of Musume and her friends walking into the bathroom. It showed every detail of what happened. "Take it to the counselor, give me the phone back afterwords. I'll be waiting at the fountain." Ayano said before walking away. "Wow! What a Godsend." You happily chirped to yourself.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Hmm.. Well seeing this video I could say this is pretty strong evidence in your defense. Email this video to me and the school will take care of the rest." The Counselor ordered. "Wow this was actually pretty easy.." You mummbled to yourself as you emailed the video.

"You are free to leave."

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You happily hummed as you walked out of the Counselor's office. You've never felt so relived in your life. You walked from the Counselor's office to your classroom.

You we're at your desk where you noticed Umeji. Last you saw him he was asleep with his face hidden away. Now that you saw his face, you noticed a large bruise on the corner of his mouth. A pang of worry hit your chest and you felt bad for the boy. You walked to his desk and he stopped writing on his paper and looked up at you with a blank expression.

"What?"

"A-Are you okay?" You asked Umeji softly.

Ugh what's come over me?

"What's come over you?" Umeji tilted his head, a confused look appearing onto his face. You pointed to his mouth, "You have a bruise."

"Okay and?" Umeji sneered at you.

I deserve that.

You bend over closer to him and examine his bruise. You gently grab his face and turn it to better see the bruise. Umeji's body went stiff but you didn't notice that nor his tinted cheeks, "What happened? Does it hurt?" You asked curiously. Umeji slapped your hand away from his face and glared at you angrily, "None of your business." Umeji got up and turned to leave the classroom but you grabbed his sleeve. You thought about your previous conversation with Gaku and felt guilty.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" Umeji looked at you.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you. I hope we can start over?" You smiled at him gently. Umeji looked at you, then the rest of the classroom who's gazes were stuck to the two of you. Umeji looked away in embarrassment. "Yeah.. Whatever" Umeji mumbled before leaving the classroom.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You met up with Midori and Mai outside, "Y/n-chan! You HAVE to join the gaming club with ussss." Midori cried out dramatically.

"It's actually really fun." Mai pointed out, sweetly as always. "I dunno, I'm still trying to decide what club is for me." You replied politely. You walked back inside with the girls who headed off to the gaming club. You decided to look around the clubs.
Science club?

No.

Gardening club?

No.

Light Music club?

Nah.

Martial Arts club?

Nope.

Sports club?

HECK no.

Drama club?

Ew.

Cooking club.

....

You peeked inside where you saw Shoku and the other cooking club members. They were all baking treats. You watched shyly, debating whether or not to go inside.
You tried to muster up the courage but eventually decided not to go through with it.
But just as you turned to walk away, you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Hiya, Y/n!" The cute male voice chirped happily. You turned to see Shoku and smiled. "He-Hey.. Shoku.." You replied nervously. Shoku looked around the surrounding area before looking back at you. "Did you come to join the club?" Shoku asked.
"Uh-m yeah.."
"Well come on in! We are making treats. Is there anything you like to make?" Shoku asked while he led you inside the cooking club. You blushed and looked away.
"I-I like.. Making....o....gs.." You mumbled embarrassedly.
"What was that? I didn't hear you" Shoku chuckled nervously.
"I like... Making octodogs..." You spoke louder. "Really?" Shoku's eyes lit up. "I-I know it's childish but they are so cute! And yummy" you tried to defend yourself. "Well go on! Make some!" Shoku led you over to the fridge.

You cooked 7 octodogs. You put them all on a plate and everyone walked over. They all grabbed an octodog and took a bite. "Wow Y/n! This is delicious!" Shoku's eyes lit up lighter than a lighthouse. "Yeah! This is really yummy!" Aija hummed happily. "Wow Y/n! I didn't know you could cook" Saki said, "Heh, you're a good cook, Y/n. Welcome to the Cooking Club." Shoku smiled at you.

"Thank you"

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•