Part 22

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"Did you forget, idiot?" Umeji walked up to you with Gaku next to him. "O-Oh right! Sorry." You turned to Midori who was definitely nervous, she never liked the delinquents.
"You head on without me. I'm gonna go see Osoro." You told her. Midori nodded and hurriedly walked away.
You let out a sigh and turned to Umeji.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

After a few hours of hanging out with Osoro and the delinquents at Osoro's house. You decided you were gonna head home.

"Heading out already?" You heard Osoro ask as she approached you from behind. "Yeah. It's getting late."

"I'll walk you home." Osoro offered. You smiled and the two of you left the house.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"So, Y/n." Osoro started.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of Umeji?"

"Eh?"

"He's a good kid. He is my right hand man for a reason. And I think you two would make a cool duo." Osoro chuckled. You deadpanned, confused of course. Why is she saying this?

"What do you mean?" You asked suspiciously. It's not like Osoro to insinuate things so randomly. The blonde shrugged.

"Partners in crime." Your eyes bolted wide. No way she is seriously saying... Uh oh. "Uhm.. Osoro.. I have a boyfriend." You rubbed the back of your head nervously. The blonde rolled her eyes as the two of you approached your house.
"Think about it, Y/n. About you and Umeji."

"Theres nothing to think about." You opened the front door and gave Osoro one last glance before shutting the door, but Osoro stopped you and pushed the door open. Osoro stepped in, her eyes piercing through you as her state turned cold.
"Hey, Y/n, remember when I texted you to hangout and we lit off the fireworks?"

"Yeah..?"

"That day Umeji called me and told me he saw you running and crying. He didn't know what was wrong and came to me, asking me to cheer you up." Osoro sighed. Your eyes widened in disbelief.

"Re-Really?" Osoro nodded and turned around, leaving and shutting the door behind her.

Umeji...

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Walking through the halls Friday morning was odd for you.
Everyone started at you weirdly and you couldn't understand why.

"Is there something on my face?" You asked yourself.

Suddenly, you felt someone approach you from behind. It was Midori.

"Y/n..."

"Yeah?" You asked. You noticed that she too had a weird expression. "Are-Are you and uhmm.. Umeji li-like- uhm.."

"No. We aren't. You know I'm with Shin. Why are you asking?" You turned your body to face Midori fully, noticing the awkward expression she had. She took he phone out her pocket and fiddled with it for a moment. Your heart dropped at what you saw.

It was a Yanstagram post. A picture of you and Umeji when he covered you in the stairway. It was angeled to make it look like you were both making out.

"Check the one before that."

You scrolled down and saw another picture of you and Umeji. In this one who was wrapping his uniform around your waist, it looked romantic. You checked the account that posted it. It was from Musume. Meaning, everyone in the school must've seen it by then.

You're heart dropped.

Shin must've seen it.

︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

I'm sorry for the short chapter and long wait. No matter how long it takes for me to get a chapter out, I promise I'm not giving up on this story. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed!