Part 27

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You walked out the classroom and immediately remembered something important.

I need to talk to Shin.

You looked around for him, after all, his class is right next to your's. Suddenly a hand grabbed your shoulder and you flinched, letting out a loud yet short yelp.

"Hey woah! Calm down. It's just me." Said Shin who gave you a worried look. You let out a sigh of relief and turned around so you could face him.
"Hey! I haven't been seeing you around lately, I've been worried about you." You admitted.

Shin looked down and exhaled. "Are you busy right now?" He asked. You shrugged and looked around at all the students who were getting ready to clean, "Well it's cleaning time buuuuut I could skip it. Why?"

"Let's go to a cafe together." Shin suggested. You internally felt giddy, grinning like a child in a candy store. You nodded and grabbed his hand, the two of you leaving the school together.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"Wow! The chocolate milk here is so good!" You chirprd before putting your lips back onto the draw and happily slurping up the delicious liquid in the fancy glass cup while you also were kicking your feet like a child.

Shin seemed like he had something on his mind. It worried you. He didn't smile once and he looked a little bummed out. You couldn't help but feel bad for your boyfriend. You leaned up and turned serious.
"Shin, is there something wrong?" The bluenette slightly flinched and it looked like he was mentally panicking.

Shin..

"Whats on your mind? You can tell me anything Y'know?"

Finally, Shin sighed and straighten his posture. You could tell whatever he needed that say was serious and you pushed the drink to the side.
"We-Well... My parents have been worried about all the deaths happening in school.. And after Oka well..." Shin paused for a moment, his eyes starting to slightly water.

"I'm going to be moving schools."

Those words rang in your ears like bells and your heart dropped. This tight, sinking feeling in your chest felt like torture. "You're.. Moving?" You looked him in the eyes, looking for any hint of a possible joke or prank but no. He was serious, "Yeah and... I think we should break up.."

"What?!"

"I don't think we should have a long distance relationship. They never work and I don't want to hold you back. You deserve better than that and I want you to be able to move on." Shin explained. You went silent. It felt as if everything was crashing down. The word felt like it had stopped motion and everything was frozen in time.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Shin reached a concerned hand out to you but you smacked it away.

"I...." You looked up at him, giving him a weak smile. "I understand. I hope we can still remain friends." Your eyes watered but no tears fell. Shin smiled back and nodded, "Of course. I care about you a lot. More than anything." Shin assured you. He got up and walked over to you, meaning down and planting a soft, gentle kiss on your forehead.