Part 5

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You woke up the next morning honestly feeling like terrible. Though, that was nothing new.
You got up and followed your usual morning routine.

After that you began walking to school but you felt uneasy. As if someone was watching you but whenever you would stop to look around you would see nobody.
You made it to the gates and mentally cried.

UGHH IT'S THURSDAY! WHY CAN'T IT BE FRIDAY ALREADY?!

You went to your locker and changed your shoes before heading to the roof where you know you'd find Midori and Mai.
On your way there you spot Ayano.

I should apologize to her about Monday.

You walk up to the girl who was walking into the east third floor girl's bathroom.
You go in after her and quickly call out her name.

"Ayano!"

"Hm?"

"Hey Ayano! I really wanted to apologize for yelling at you Monday. It was unfair of me. I hope you can forgive me." You tried to apologize but Ayano stared at you with a blank expression.

"Tell me.. Do you have any crushes in this school?" Ayano suddenly asks. You face turns beet red and you cover your eyes, "Ay-Ayano! What kind of question is that! O-Of course not!" You blushed and looked away.

When she asked you that, your mind immediately went to Shoku.
"You're.. Lying.." Ayano stared at you with a sinister look in her eye but her expression still remained blank. "Fi-Fine! But you can't tell anyone!" You started.

"I-I like.. Shoku.." You blushed. Ayano seemed pleased with your answer, "Hm.. Alright then." Ayano walked away without another word.

She hasn't been herself lately.
You let out a sigh.

You head up to the roof and look for Midori and Mai. You find them sitting at a bench talking, "I just wish Yandere-dev would answer my questions.. Like when will the next update be out!" Midori complained.

"Midori-. You always talking about this Yandere-dev but like-. Who? What update?" You look at her, "Y/n-chan! Do you not know?" Midori tilted her head with a confused look.

"Oh dear.. Is that the delinquent boy?" Mai suddenly speaks up. You turn to look in the direction her eyes are set on and you see Umeji walk over.

Oh no.

"Hey funsized." Umeji grinned, "I told you I'd kill you if you called me that." You frown at the delinquent.

"Aww you are already giving one another pet names? So cute!" Mai giggled at the two teasingly. You grimaced, "Pe-Pet names?! Isn't that a couple thing? I'd never date someone like that!" Your face cringed in disgust. Umeji just looked at you with an expressionless look.

"I just came over to give you my half of the essay." Umeji shoved the papers in your hand. "Give them to the councilor. I'm skipping today" Umeji continued before walking away. You looked at the papers before looking back up at the delinquent who was walk away.

Why do I feel bad?

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were in class, drawing a picture of your favorite anime character when you felt someone walk up behind you. You looked over to see Gaku, one of the delinquents. "That looks good." The delinquent compliments. "Ugh." You let out before turning away from him.