Part 21

(I apologize for any typos)

~~~~

"Oh no.." You realized something horrible after putting on your spare uniform. You couldn't find your underwear. Your underwear, swimsuit, and the bottom part of your gym uniform was all missing. "What kind of sick fucking prank is this?!" You yelled in anger. You gritted your teeth in an attempt to supresss your rage.

Once you managed to calm down, you grabbed your phone and called your mom.

She didn't answer. You groaned and tried to called your Mama.

She didn't answer.

You facepalmed. You now had to attend school... Without underwear. You hesitantly left the locker rooms. Your body was stiff as you felt anxious about the wind blowing up your skirt. You made it back to the courtyard where you saw the Ayano was staring at Taro from behind a tree but you ignored the observation and headed back to your friends.

"That was a long phonecall." Mai gave you a suspicious look. You didn't want to tell them what happened. You just shrugged but before Mai could press further, the bell rang.
You all said your goodbyes and you slowly started to walk to class.

That's when... You got to the stairs. There were so many people behind you that you couldn't go up, so, you waited for them to all go up. Once the last person went up, you saw Umeji walking over. You looked down and waited for him to go up the stairs but he stopped in front of you.
"Aren't you gonna go up?" He asked but you didn't say anything. Umeji noticed your stuff posture and the way you were holding onto the bottom of your skirt.
The blonde raised a brow and crossed his arms. "What's wrong?" You flinched at his question. How could you tell him? It was so embarrassing.

You clutched onto your skirt even harder, you were visibly shaking. "I-I.. My-my-." Umeji cut you off. "Alright you don't need to say anything else." Umeji took off his gakuran that he always wore over his yellow skull shirt. He wrapped it around your waist and tied the sleeves into a knot.

"Let's get to class before we're late." Umeji grabbed grabbed your hand and pulled you up the stairs with him. You were still nervous but his gakuran helped. You both made it to class in time and you walked to your seat. Umeji sat behind you as he did everyday.

The bell rang. You decided to meet up with Shin.

He's enrolled me in the club by now, right?

You got up and walked out the classroom with your bento. You made your way to the occult club where you'd find Shin. He was outside the club room, eating with his clubmates. You felt nervous approaching him but you did anyways.
"Hey, Shin!" You greeted him. Shin stopped eating and looked up to you with a smile, shocking his fellow members. "Y/n! I was nervous you wouldn't come." Shin got up and set down his bento. "Who's that?" Chojo asked as he pointed to you. "Uhm.." Shin got nervous and started to fumble with his fingers.
"Hey I'm Y/n, Shin's girlfriend." You bowed and introduced yourself. The members looked shocked, their jaws dropped. "Girlfriend?! Since when?" Daku questioned.
Shin gave a nervous look but managed to say something.

"Since last week."

Shin turned to you. "Let's go." He grabbed your hand and dragged you away from his fellow members and to the third floor girls bathroom.

"I have this special camera for ghost hunting. I also have a spirit box." Shin handed you the items. "You'll wait here, right?" You asked, feeling nervous at the thought of a ghost actually being in the bathroom. Shin nodded and gave you a comforting smile.
You hugged Shin tightly before going into the bathroom with the equipment he gave you.