Part 4

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

♥︎𝐍𝐨𝐭 Afraid♥︎

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were in class during lunch. Today you had to finish up some missed assignments. It was alright though, you liked the peace. Suddenly you heard footsteps. It was Musume Ronshaku and her rat pack.
They began to point and laugh at you like a bunch of immature elementary schoolers. You frowned and ignored them and continued to work but that was quickly stopped when you felt something clap against your head, it was the chalk erasers.

The smoke of the chalk surrounded you and you began to cough. This only stopped when you all heard a voice, "If you whores don't leave right now, I'll make you regret coming to school."
Umeji was leaning against the door, glaring daggers at the bullies.

You sat there, not speaking a word. You got up while the bullies were distracted. You balled your hand into a fist and turned around, punching Musume as hard as you could. The sound of your fist colliding with her face was loud. Musume fell to the floor and spit out a tooth. She picked it up and looked at it with horror, "My tooth! You'll pay, Bitch!" Musume barked before getting up and running out, her rat Pack following close behind.

"Woah! Nice punch there, Shorty." Umeji grinned. You looked at the delinquent with a frown, "Shorty? You're not.. Very creative.. Are you?" You looked at Umeji who scoffed at your comment. "Hmm.. How about Funsized?" Umeji suggested, followed by a slight chuckle, "Call me that and you're going to die." You said in a serious tone.

"I'm not scared of you." Umeji leaned up and walked closer to you, "I didn't ask but okay." You rolled your eyes.
Umeji leaned down torwards you. You both glared at each other. You knew you both were one word away from a fight. "U-Uhm.. Is everything alright?" You heard a familiar high pitched voice ask. "O-Osana! Hey! What are you doing here?" You walk past Umeji and to Osana.

"You didn't meet me in the cafeteria. I was mad at first but I didn't see you for the rest of the day so I got worried.. I hope everything is okay." Osana spoke to you. "I'm so sorry Osana, I guess I passed out and I was.. Uhm I had to get sent home. We can talk now if you want!" You suddenly yelped at when you felt Umeji's hand slap the back of your head.

"The fuck was that for?!" You spun around and Umeji just smiled and pointed to your hair, "I was trying to get the chalk out of your hair." He so very obviously lied.

"I'LL GET THE UGLY OUT YOUR FACE!" You lunged at him but Osana grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the blonde. "Come on, Y/n, he's not worth it." Osana tried to glare at Umeji but he was very clearly scared of him.

You then ruffled your fingers through your hair, to be sure to get rid of all the chalk. You gave Umeji one last glare before grabbing Osana's hand and leading her out if the room. Umeji just watched you until he could no longer see you.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"So, What did you want to talk about, Osana?" You asked the orange haired girl who looked away nervously. "Well.. There's this boy-." Osana was cut off by your blunt voice saying, "It's Taro, right?".
"N-No it's not!" Osana denied but you just looked at her with a 'really?' Expression.

"F-Fine.. You caught me.. I-I have feelings for Taro.. I was thinking of confessing my love to him under the cherry tree behind the school next week but.. I'm really scared.. I was hoping you could help me.. Make me look good?" Osana smiled nervously.
"Look good? Like impress him?" You asked curiously.