Part 51

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"Y/n, there's nobody there." Taro looked worried. Baffled, you looked back to Past You to see a cheeky grin before she suddenly vanished.
You put your hands on your head and ruffled through your h/l h/c hair. "I'm so confused.." You uttered. Taro reached out to you but you recoiled and grasped onto your hair as tightly as possible.

"Jay saw her.."

"Who's Jay?" Taro asked. But before he could ask any further questions, the door to the Headmaster's room opened and Kencho walked out. He immediately noticed what was going on. You seemed to be on the verge of a breakdown while Taro looked scared and confused.

"Is everything alright, Y/n?" Kencho asked. The boy placed a hand on your shoulder which snapped you out of it, "Wh-What?!" You whipped your head around to see Kencho. Unlike Taro, he didn't seem worried but more curious. "I asked if you were alright." Suddenly you felt extremely nauseous. Your stomach was in extreme pain and you began feeling light headed and dizzy.

"I'm f-fine..." You breathed out. Your hands dropped to your sides and left your hair a mess. Kencho then turned to Taro and extended his hand, "Greetings. I am Kencho Saikou." He introduced himself. Taro grabbed his hand and shook it while greeting him back, "Hey. I'm Taro Yamada."

"I'm gonna go to the Nurse's office. Will you be fine, Kencho?" You asked him. Kencho nodded and said with a smirk, "Yes. I have excellent memory so I'll be able to find my way to the exit."

"Good." You turned around and walked away to the Nurse's office.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

When you entered the nurse's office, you saw Otohiko asleep on a bed. You smiled when you saw the cute boy and looked around for the Nurse. The was at her desk doing paper work when you approached her. "Excuse me?" You got her attention. She turned around and gave you a curious look, "Yes, Dear? What so you need?" She asked.

"I.. Don't feel too good.."

"What's wrong?" She asked. You shook your head and out your hand on your head, "I think something is wrong with me." You muttered. The nurse spun her chair to face you. "Like what?" She asked.

"I feel nauseous.. And lightheaded.. And I think I'm hallucinating or something.." You explained. The nurse then asked, "Did you take anything or eat anything that someone gave you? Perhaps you ate something drugged?"

"N-No..."

"When was the last time you ate?" She asked. You passed, trying to remember. To be honest, you forgot to eat. You can't even remember the last time you'd eaten. "I don't remember.." The nurse was horrified. How can you not remember the last time you'd eaten?

She probably hasn't eaten in awhile. Poor thing.

The nurse opened a drawer on her desk and pulled out a small box of snacks. "Here, I want you to try eating, okay? Eat as much as you need to. If you don't feel better then I'll run some tests and see what I can do. For now you can rest in here. Let me know if you need anything, alright?" She say back down. You nodded and grabbed a bag of chips before walking to the other side of the room.