Part 43

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Umeji, Geiju, Midori, Gaku and Osoro all met up at the school's gate to discuss the information they've gathered.

"Well, We didn't get much." Gaku started. Midori chimed in, "Taro said he didn't know anything. Last time he spoke to Y/n, they argued after Y/n accused Ayano of killing people."

〰︎〰︎〰︎

"I-I don't know what came over me.. I've known her for so long... I know she wouldn't just kill someone. But when she told me she was a murder accomplice.. I ended up getting so angry and I said something really hurtful... A-And now she's gone... And the last thing I-I told her wa-was that she was dis-disgusting. I'm a terrible person." Taro's voice broke and he began to cry. While Gaku's expression did not once waiver, Midori couldn't help but feel bad for the Yamada.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

"It was kinda awkward." She nervously chuckled. Geiju and Umeji made eye contact before Umeji started telling the group about everything that had just occured with Ayano and what she told them. He then showed them all the picture.

Midori let out a gasp and covered her mouth. Osoro's eyes went wide as her face screamed 'Someone's gonna die.'
The blonde took a deep breath before saying, "Some guy told me that he was driving home and saw a brown haired guy carrying an unconscious woman into his house. I don't know if it was Y/n but he said the woman had h/c and was wearing a f/c hoodie and some torn jeans. Which is the last thing I saw Y/n wearing." Osoro explained.

"Did he give you the address?!" Umeji asked. Osoro nodded and pulled out her phone, "I'm going to text it to you all." And she typed in the address into the groupchat Midori had previously made.

"Sweet! Now what? Tip the police?" Midori and but Umeji and Geiju both shoited in unison.

"NO!"

"NO!"

"What?! Why?!" Midori glowered at the two boys but Umeji reminded Midori, "Ayano said she'd kill Y/n if we went to the police." Midori's eyes began to water and she grabbed Gaku's hand, "What do we do then?" She asked. Gaku gave her a gentle pat on the head, "We'll figure something out." He tried to comfort her.
Geiju opened the groupchat and his eyes widened.

"M-My address?!"

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Perfect.

You had convinced Shoku to trust you enough to let you wander around the house without him. As long as nobody is home. So, now he's in the basement cleaning the last of Amai's blood. The perfect opportunity for you to escape. You slowly opened his bedroom door, it loudly creaked but Shoku wouldn't be able to hear it. You slowly made your way through his living his room and to the front door. But just as you unlocked it, the door loudly clicking, you heard a voice from behind you.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Your body stiffended and your shoulders hunched.

I won't get another chance.

You pulled the door open and ran through it as fast as you could, not even looking back once. Panicked thoughts ran through your mind. Is he chasing you? Will you be able to get away? If he catches you then what will you do?

The adrenaline pumped through you, giving you the power to jump over the gate in front of his house and you bolted down the street. The dark streets were only lit by the street lamps but your fear of the dark didn't even phase you. The thought of what Shoku would do to you if he caught you was far scarier than anything in the dark.

You felt your hair get grabbed and your face got slammed into the dark concrete below you. Shoku pinned you down and grabbed your arms where he forced them behind you and held then down.
"Why the hell would you run away from me?! I've given you everything. Did you lie to me when you said you loved me?! I'll make sure you never run away from me again." You tried to scream but Shoku immediately put his fingers in your mouth, suffering through the pain of your teeth sinking into his skin. He pulled you up and dragged you back to the house, hoping the get you hidden before his family got home.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

Your screams echoed through the basement as you felt the immense pain run through your right leg.

He... He just Sangwooed me.

You cried loudly, the pain being unbearable. Shoku shrugged, "It's your own fault for running away. This hurts me far, far more than it hurts you." Shoku then laughed and headed for the basement door before stopping, "Oh. By the way. The rest of my family doesn't know we have a basement. I had it installed without their knowledge. It's also soundproof too. I guess you wondered why the basement door was in my room." He chuckled before leaving, shutting the door behind him and being sure to leave the lights off, knowing you were scared of the dark. Although, you were now far more afraid of him.

As punishment for trying to run, Shoku ended up breaking your leg. Taking a page right out of Killing Stalking. Though in Killing Stalking, Sangwoo broke Yoonbum's ankles and not his fucking legs.

It doesn't matter. HE BROKE YOUR FUCKING LEG.

You sobbed into your arms, laying near motionless on the cold, cement group.

It's not fair.
All I wanted was a calm, happy and normal life. I wanted to leave my past behind me and meet a nice person to love. I wanted to spend time with all my friends and graduate high school. I wanted to see Osana and Taro realize they loved each other. I wanted to see Midori find happiness and success in spite of the way her mother treated her. I wanted to see Mai get with a guy who didn't use her for her body. I wanted to see Kuu smile. I wanted to see Osoro find the happiness she deserved more than anyone else. I wanted so many things. And even now, there's so much I want in my life.
But right now. In this moment. All I really want is someone I trust to hold me and tell me that everything will work out.

Even though I know it won't.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎