Part 44

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"I'm so sorry for my little outburst. But you shouldn't have tried to escape, darling~." Said Shoku as he wrapped bandaged around your broken leg. A few more days had past and Shoku noticed your leg was healing way faster than a broken leg normally would. But he wasn't worried. In fact, he was happy. The idea of you being in pain wounded him greatly.

Even if he did cause it.

You didn't say anything to him. By now, you've officially grown to hate him. Shoku, who was once your friend and even your crush since middle school. You felt disgusted by him. Seeing him give you lustful glances and occasionally biting his lip, his eyes wandering. You could only imagine what vile things he was imagining. But you'd rather not.

"Does your leg still hurt, my love?" Shoku asked.

"What do you think?" You spat at him. That made Shoku flinch and for a short moment, he wore a wistful look on his face.
It would be a lie to say Shoku didn't feel at least a little bad. But it was almost like he couldn't continue himself.

Who is this person he had become?

"I'm sorry dear. But I promise, if you just comply with me then you won't get hurt. In fact, I'll love and spoil you with my affections." Shoku grabbed your hands, holding it to his heart. You just silently stared.

I wish I could call my uncle right about now.

You sighed. You try not thinking about him. About your uncle but if he knew about this situation you're in, he would definitely be able to help you. You only contact him in times of absolute desperation. But now, you didn't even have a phone.

I need to be smart about this.

"I don't want your love if I can only accept it when I'm locked away. Let me go and we can have a normal relationship." You lied. You would definitely run off if you were released. But of course, Shoku wouldn't fall for your tricks again. "I'd love to, dear, but I can't trust you."

"I miss my friends." You muttered. Shoku gently caressed your cheek, "I'm the only one you need, my love." You turned away from him, glaring from the corner of your eyes. "I hate you.." You muttered. Shoku stared at you for a moment before giggling, "Wow. Our first fight." He kissed your forehead before leaving.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Shoku announced to you that he was leaving. So there you sat in his basement alone. Your hands tied behind the chair and your leg hurting.

Why do these things always happen to me? It's not fair. Honestly, if I get out of here alive. I ought to just leave Japan. Or maybe I'm better off dead.

But at that moment, the door opened and you could see light emitting from the stair way.

I thought he left.

Your shoulders tensed as you waited for whoever it was to enter the basement.

And you were shocked by you who saw.

"KUU?!" You called out, surprised to see the blue haired kuudere. "Hm. I thought you'd be here." She walked into the basement and immediately began to untie you. "Kuu! How did you know I was here?!" You asked her and she just shrugged.

"I hacked into your phone and saw your recent calls. When I saw Shoku I got confused because I thought you were done with him. So I hacked his phone and woo... Let's not talk about what I found." Kuu finished untying you and your wrists were finally free. But unfortunately, you heard Shoku's bedroom door open. You turned to Kuu, "He's back! Look! I need you to call someone for me. Call the number 080-555-555!"

"A number like that won't work, Y/n."

"Just trust me! Tell him what's happened and give him this address! Now get out of here!" You yelled in a hushed tone. Then, the door to the basement opened and you heard Shoku's voice, "Y/n? Who are you talking to?" He started to walk down. Kuu immediately ran to hide behind a bunch of boxes. You put your hands behind you and pretended you were still tied.
Shoku walked down stairs and asked again, "Who were you talking to?" This time, his voice sounded far more malicious. If he found Kuu, he'd kill her.

"Myself.." You muttered. Often enough, Shoku seemed to just go with it. "Okay well I forgot to grab something. I can't stay with you today, I gotta go to school or people might get suspicious." Shoku pat your head and walked out. After a few minutes, Kuu left her hiding spot and gave you one last look, "I'll be back for you." And with that, she left.

If she calls him. I'll be okay..

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎