Part 38

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Geiju knocked on the door to your house, hoping your best friend and adopted sister, Midori would be home. And luckily, she was.
She opened the door and was a little shocked to see Geiju. "Uhm hey.. What are you doing here?" She asked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a neatly folded copy of your missing poster.

"Information. About her." He said. Midori was a bit confused but let him inside. "Are you trying to find Y/n?" Midori asked as she stepped aside, allowing the painter inside. He nodded, "Yes." Was all he said.

"Really?! Oh my god! Let me help! Please! Ill do whatever I can!" She begged but Geiju just pointed to the poster, "Information." He said again.

"The last time I saw her was before she left to see Osoro. I ended up leaving to see Mai and Kuu but when I came back, the door was wide open and she was nowhere to be seen. When I couldn't get up with her, I called the police. They ended up finding her phone under the couch but that's it." Midori explained with guilty look. Midori did blame herself for your disappearance. If she had been there, maybe she could've helped you. She knows that's not true but she can't help but feel that way.

"Her phone. It's here. Right?" He asked. Midori nodded and said, "Wait here." And she headed upstairs. After a few minutes she came back downstairs with the phone in hand, "The police looked through it but said they found nothing of use." She said. Geiju grabbed the phone and immediately looked through her gallery, messages and phone calls but didn't find anything. The last two phone calls she had was one to someone named Osoro, and another name Shoku. Perhaps he could question them next.

"Wait! If you're going to search for Y/n, let me join you! She's my best friend and after all she's done for me, I need to do this one thing for her." Midori clenched her fists. Geiju shrugged, "Okay."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Umeji talking to Osoro about you.

"Do you know if she made it home?" He asked but Osoro shook her head, her face clouded with guilt. "No.. We went our separate ways. I should've walked her home.. But I don't understand. She can defend herself. Especially now that she's... DAMNIT!" The blonde woman spun around and punched the concrete wall as hard as possible, leaving a large dent in it.

"If the can defend herself then why wouldn't she?" Umeji asked himself outloud, but didn't expect another voice to say, "Maybe she was caught off guard." Umeji turned around to see his best friend, Gaku, "Midori just called me. She said she is trying to find Y/n. I think we should help her." Gaku walked up to the other two blondes with his hands hidden in his pockets.

"Why is she trying to find Y/n?" Umeji asked Gaku but he only shrugged, "She's probably just fed yo that the police are dicking around with their heads in their ass instead of finding her themselves." Gaku answered.

"We'll help her. We will do WHATEVER it takes to find her." Osoro demanded and looked to Gaku, "Let's meet up with your girlfriend and discuss what we need to do."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Kuu was hacking into your phone call history, hoping that way she could find something to report back to the police. She managed to listen over your phone call with Shoku and found it weird. In the call Shoku sounded like be was perfectly fine and doing Cooking Club activities. But that doesn't make sense. Shoku had been missing for two weeks at this point. Disappearing the week before you did. The blue haired girl's eyes narrowed and she decided to do some more research on Shoku.

And she found something interesting.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎