Part 56

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

𝟏𝟔 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Hush little Samsung don't you cry.
Mama's gonna get you some new WiFi.
And if that WiFi doesn't work.
𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇!" You screamed at the top of your lungs before tossing your newly bought phone onto the bed.
The door opened and Junichiro walked in, "The fuck you yelling about?" He leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Ugh the new phone Runoske got me won't connect to the WiFi." You complained. He rolled his eyes, "Just turn on your data, dumbass."

You snapped your head back, "Talk to me like that again. I dare you."

"Heh, what you gonna do? Bite my ankles?" Junichiro looked at you with a snarky grin. Since coming here, all he's been was disrespectful. You rolled your eyes and turned away from him, "Why you in here anyways?" You asked. Junichiro shrugged and with a sadistic smile he said, "Did you know that when the cuckoo bird hatches, it pushes all the other eggs out the nest, killing them?"

You groaned, "Your point?" Junichiro walked into your room and grabbed you by a chunk of your hair, pulling it, "Don't think I won't kill you. You're not welcomed here and I'll make your life a living he-." You decked him in the face so hard you knocked him to the ground. Then you lifted him by the collar of his shirt and punched him again.
When he fell back into the floor, you straddled him and began to punch him relentless for what felt like a mere moment yet at the same time felt like an hour. When you stopped, his face was covered in blood.

Your heart was pounding as all your pent up anger from the last few weeks just seeped out of you. "From now on! Your motherfucking name is Junichi! Thats the only name you'll be allowed to answer to and if I catch you referring to yourself as Junichro then I'll fucking kill you! And from now on you're my goddamn bitch!" You stomped on his stomach, causing him to cough and roll on his side. Then, you grabbed him by his hair and dragged him out the room and threw him onto the floor and slammed your door shut.

I'm so sick of this shit. Hopefully Runoske won't be too pissed.

︎•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

So from then on, Junichi stood by your side. You thought he'd resent you for what happened but it seemed like be respected you.
Or maybe Runoske found out and scolded him about being an asshole.

It doesn't matter though. You stared at the voice recorder. "The men.. The creep." His face flashed across your mind. If you find him, you could find and get revenge on those who caused everything. The thought of them dead, covered in blood, their bodies mangled... It made you more than happy. Your heart began racing. You abruptly got up and stomped out of the room and down the hall.
"Runoske! RUNOSKE!" You called out for your uncle. When you got to his workroom, you busted in without knocking, finding Runoske having some sort of conference with a group of other men, "Runoske-!"

"Y/n not right now-."

"Yes right now! I want people dead!" Runoske sighed and got up. "Forgive me. I'll be right back." And he escorted you out if the room. Once he closed the door, he turned to you with a scowl, "Y/n you can't barge in during a conference. These are not people you want to offend." Runoske lectured you but his words went into one ear and right out the other.

"Runoske, you have connections. I want you to find the people who were there when I killed Osoro." The man sighed and buried his face in his hands. He groaned before running his hands through his grayish black hair.
"Do you know their names? Or have any pictures of them? It'll be damn near impossible to find someone if I don't know what he looks like." The older man calmly explained. The realization hit. You don't have anything. In fact, none of the men had anything noticeable about them. And it was so dark that if they did, you definitely didn't see it. They all wore mostly black, some even had baseball caps on.
Just then, Junichi walked in. Runoske smiled in relief and placed his back against your's, pushing you towards Junichi, "Junichiro, You're going ot hang out with your friends, right? Take Y/n with you." Junichi slightly grimaced and crossed his arms, "And if I don't?"