Part 2

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

♥︎𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐲♥︎

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

It was now Tuesday and you just gotten ready for school and you were not for it. You were still annoyed by yesterday's events.

You made your bento and headed down stairs where you saw your mother, "Hey Sweetie, I heard about your phone so here is my old one. You can use it until I have enough money to buy you a new one, okay?" She said sweetly.

"Okay, thank." You grabbed it and walked out the door.

You headed to school and by the gate yet again you met with your friends.
"Y/n-chan! You haven't responded to our messages!" Midori whined which had you reply with, "Oh my phone broke. My mom just gave me a new one." You said casually, shrugging but then Mai noticed something and let out a dramatic gasp as she ran to you and grabbed your face with a look of horror in her eyes.

"Y/n! what happened to your face?" She worriedly asked and you just replied with a sly, "I was born ugly, what happened to yours?" Mai shook her head and looked at your arms.

"Y/n you're covered in bruises! How did this happen?" Mai's voice softened but was still full of worry. You let out a small chuckle which confused the girls, "I just got into a fight with Kizuguchi." You said casually as you stretched.

"UMEJI KIZUGUCHI?! THE HEAD OF THE DELINQUENTS WHILE OSORO IS GONE?! YOU FOUGHT HIM?!" Kokona shouted.

I'm not threatened by a delinquent. I mean, one if my best friends is Osoro.

"Don't worry guys I'm fine, he ain't even that strong." You chuckled but the expressions of my friends didn't change. They were worried for their friend and you knew it. Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder and you hear a high pitched voice speak.

"Hey Y/n!" You turned to see the orange haired girl. Her hair almost touching the ground and the ends faded into a pale orange color. Behind her was her best friend Raiburu.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, did that delinquent hurt you too badly?" Osana sounded worried.
"Don't worry Osana I'm fine!" You gave a sweet smile to your friend who smiled back.

"Anyways! I wanted to talk to you! Uhm.. A-Ask you for some advice." Osana looked down, her cheeks slightly tented pink as you could swear you saw a certain gleam in her eye. There was no doubt about it.

She was inlove.

"Of course. Meet me in the cafeteria at lunch and we can talk then!" You smiled at the orange haired girl who nodded happily before trotting off, Raiburu close behind her.

"He-Hey.. You said Osoro was suspended?" You turned to Kokona who innocently stood in place. "Ye-Yeah, apparently she was caught with cigarettes and suspend for a few weeks." Kokona explained.

Kuu followed up with, "I actually heard a rumor that it was because the school wanted to fix the delinquents."

You were intrigued in the quiet girl's claims, "That idiot. She can't go a day without getting in trouble." You chuckled before heading off to class, your friends next to you.

While they were talking, your mind had wondered off.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You stared at the beautiful cherry blossom trees.
They were your favorite and held a specific place in your heart. You watched as the small, pink petals danced in the air, falling to the ground and decorating the walkway to the school in it's beautiful shade of light pink.