Prologue + Chapter 1

Before we begin this terrible BaalxMaleReader Genshin Impact FF, I'd like to point out that I'm not a good author, I do this for fun and that there may be several plot holes and inconsistencies within the story. Also, I would like to let everyone know that updates maybe slow or very fast depending on my mood. Criticism is accepted as long as nobody actively insults me :)

This is how you look: Some dude I found on Pinterest lol (imagine this character in genshin or smthn)

(Image from safebooru.org)
Artist(s) or acquaintances may request to take the picture down if they wish to do so for copyright purposes.

Y/N : Your name (Preferably Japanese to keep aesthetics)

Personality: idk, playful ig?

Powers: (??)

Please decide between these options:

1) Light
2) Darkness (I know I know, the clothes are white.)
3) Other (Vote on the first five comments ig, I'll see which has more votes.)

That's it, and because of the voting thing, I might delay the second chapter (which is already completed) to change some things.

Last note: if things look messy, it's most likely due to the fact that I write on phone, I'll edit with my laptop if there are any complaints!

••••

"Lord Y/N, Shogun-sama demands your presence!" Kujou Sara, adoptive daughter of the Kujou clan, came barging into my office.

"Noted. Inform her that I'll be there in a few minutes." I responded almost immediately while the tengu warrior looked down and bit her lip.

"Apologies Lord Y/N, she wants you in her quarters immediately..." Her amber eyes boring into mine intensely. Sighing softly, I closed the book on my hand and stood up.

"Lead the way" I could only smile wryly.

"At once" Gathering her bearing, Kujou Sara walked by the man her shogun had called over.

••••

Sara announced my presence to the occupant inside the room and once she had gotten permission from the Raiden Shogun, she motioned me to enter.

I slid the door open and took a few steps in. The doors behind me closed as I shook my head at all the unnecessary etiquette.

"You sure did take your time... Y/N" The shogun spoke to me, her calm voice contained no emotion as usual.

"I had to read my letters from Yae-"

Electricity crackled as she glared at me with the darkest one she could muster.

"Do NOT speak of that... wench in my presence" She snarled, eyes glinting with untold fury.

I held back a chuckle at her cute reactions and gently pat her head.

"I was just joking." The shogun calmed rapidly but I could still feel the lingering fury within her.

"How dare you..." I heard her mutter as she held onto my hand on her head, quite intensely...

"Huh... What am I to do with your violent antics? My bones are broken already, you can let go." I saw the ominous marks her hand left on me, shaking my head in defeat, realising that even the arm was bent at a seemingly odd angle.

"Perhaps I should go to Yae get myself fixed, who knows, she might even give me a little extra treatment as we-"

"I swear on myself as the Electro archon that if you do not keep silent, I'd slice you in half."

"Your threats do not work on me, Baal..." Sighing at her, I brought her face to my chest and embraced her lovingly.

She couldn't help but hum in satisfaction, though that went by unnoticed by the archon who kept her eyes shut.

"As much as I would like to continue being this way, I believe we have some work to do." Gently nudging on her ear, I whispered heatedly as she pushed me away.

"Stop" Her face flushed at my actions. The almighty shogun was reduced to this... How adorable.

"Anyway, what's the issue?" Feeling a little annoyed, I managed to get her to the point.

"Yes... The Sangonomiya resistance seems to be advancing towards Kannazuka, more specifically the Kujou encampment." Going over the details and what not, she explained to me how it would risk her reign over the nation...

"Stop them" She ordered.

"You look absolutely gorgeous when you are serious."

"Concentrate!" The shogun harshly reprimanded me, though I should admit that it only made me want to tease her more.

"Make me" Laughing at her narrowing eyes, I tightly held on to her hands while her back was rested on the wall, forcing her to either look at me or look away.

"You! What now?!" She's really beautiful, I might just take her away from Inazuma...

"Now now, my dear shogun." I pecked her lips mellowing the recently moody archon with my actions.

"Mmm..." Feeling a grin creep up to my face at her mewls I turned her over and lightly tapped her rear, although I may have left a mark...

"YOU BAST-"

"Bye."

That day, the thunderstorm surrounding Inazuma roared abnormally intense.