Chapter 3

'Come to think of it, Baal didn't give me a time period now did she?' Y/N walked through the sandy beach, his steps firm and steady as several deserters and criminals within the area collapsed ominously.

Within seconds, the beach had turned red with blood, nearby scouts from the resistance paled at the sight and scurried away to report to the leaders...

"This much should be enough. The real show will begin when Kokomi comes." You hummed, taking shelter on a wreckage.

You sighed at the current situation. Both parties were at fault for the mess they've created, and now the country is at risk from foreign intervention...

"That dumbass... with a nice ass..." Snickering at your terrible attempt at a joke, you waited several days in the area, waiting for movement from the resistance.

From the periphery of your eye, you made out several figures conversing rather intensely.

'Is that Sara? Hmm... This is quite interesting, but rather lacking coming from her...' Sensing several presences surrounding the people of the resistance, you realised that Sara had prepared an ambush. However, she did not take into consideration of an ambush laying in against her...

'Something like outsmarting your outsmartedness. With such hard-headed planning, you are bound to lose the war, Sara...'

Getting ready for an entrance, you noticed an abnormal figure mixed within the resistance.

'An otherworldly being? Could he be the reason for Baal's moody behaviour? If so, I must reward him tremendously."

Holding back a chuckle, Y/N prepared his naginata, a crimson coloured oriental spear embellished in gold and jewel.

As you looked on unimpressed, you noticed something strange, the outlander had used four elements...

'This is a very intriguing power... However, there is no point if you cannot match up to a god.' You sighed solemnly, seeing the traveller from another world duel against the soldiers of the shogun's army.

••••

As the situation tensed rapidly, Sara laid an ambush on the outnumbered resistance forces, decimating whoever was Infront her with a bolt from her bow.

Just as victory seemed to be in sight, she and many others watched in shock as bubbles arose from the sandy shores, separating the two armies as Sara recognized it instantly.

"Do not falter!" Her stern warning left the army tense yet steady, glaring at the traitors of their homeland.

"The wait is over my comrades, now is our time." The leader of the Sangonomiya resistance appeared, bringing in more troops that left Sara and her army encircled.

A fierce battle took place with more and more resistance units pouring in, completely taking over the situation.

'Damnit!' The Tengu general cursed internally.

"Tch! Retreat!" Sara grunted, seeing that foreign mercenaries seem to have joined the war effort.

The army turned tail to run away shamefully after taking heavy losses...

••••

Author here, just wanted to apologize for the chapter, I know it isn't a good one cause I wasn't in the zone...

o(╥﹏╥)o

One chapter today, don't be so greedy :3