Chapter 11

Last chapter had 65 views compared to the 100+ on the others. Doesn't affect me much but I'm a bit confused, am I doing this wrong? :/

••••

Since the heart to heart moment between the two native deities. Inazuma breezed into a seemingly calm, quiet peace that left both factions unable to strike the other in thoughts that they'd be viewed upon negatively by the common folks...

The standoff between the shogun's army and the resistance was finally broken when an assault against Yashiori island was led by Y/N and his subordinate, Kujou Sara, much to her surprise.

Inazumans were not necessarily surprised, after all, the resistance so to speak was simply a rogue faction undermining the authority of their goddess...

Unable to withstand against an overwhelmingly powerful force of nature, the bloodied and beaten troops of the Sangonomiya resistance retreated back to their home island 9f Watatsumi.

For many, this incident only meant one thing, the war was over... for now...

Vision holders whom were suppressed by the decree sent by the Bakufu ended up surprised and shocked at the sudden lift of the decree, unable to make heads or tails as to whether such a thing was simply a vile trap or not.

••••

"You listened." Y/N smiled, Raiden seated beside him, gently holding onto her cup of tea which was poured over by Kujou Sara.

"...Yes" She nodded, taking in a few sips before turning her amethyst pupils to his side, making note of his reactions.

"This should put the resistance in shambles. They no longer have a goal to fight for..." Y/N sighed, keeping his hand over the shogun's.

"And even if they still wanted a fight, their own warriors will desert." The guardian god shrugged.

"After taking over Yashiori Island, the soldiers and civilians alike have relaxed, bringing prosperity to the city, not seen well... since a few years ago." Kujou Sara added, admiring Y/N's form.

"Yae too spoke of a devote believer thanking you for keeping her lover alive..." He quipped, glancing at the shogun's face morph into a frown.

"Oh? She did? And when exactly did you meet her?" Baal inquired, although it sounded more of like an interrogation.

"I do go over to the shrine to check up on things..." Y/N muttered, answering casually as the Shogun stiffened on her seat.

"What do you think you are doing?" She hissed, feeling a hand creeping into her lap, destination nowhere...

"I don't understand why you dislike her so much." The male shrugged, hand now twiddling with her black lingerie like hot pants.

Despite how normally the promiscuous couple spoke to one another, things were really heating up in their small skirmishes under the wooden table...

"It's weird how our mortal bodies feel such sensations..." Baal whispered to herself absentmindedly.

"Sara, bring over Marumaru-chan." She then turned to the amber eyed general.

"At once!" She left on her orders, leaving the two in a rather scandalous silence...

••••

So... I read a comment about Y/N's powers and it was called "Moonlight" which by the way was a very interesting idea, I wouldn't mind that being his power, I can work with it. Therefore, moonlight is his power now.

:3