Chapter 10

Roses are red, 

Violets are blue,

I wished for Baal's artifacts,

But got Yoimiya's shaft.

I didnt even pull for her smh...

••••

"We have already walked several laps, the scenery gets too repetitive." The shogun complained.

"Such is the fate of those that desire eternity." I responded softly as Marumaru-chan raised it's hind leg and marked it's territory on a stone lamp...

"..."

Raiden paused at my words, before speaking as if what she had stated was a matter of fact.

"You are awfully quiet."

"And you are awfully talkative." I countered.

"...I can see that" She sighed, face now turning to me.

"What have you done to me?" She asked rather harshly.

"Pardon?" Head tilting curiously, genuinely confused at her questions and almost out of character slipups.

"...Forget it" Baal grunted, storming off on to a different pathway.

Letting go of the leash, I let the dog walk off on it's own and made my way to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, while my hands grabbed her from behind. Baal wriggled under my arms rather actively.

"There are people around us!" She hissed, before giving up and surrendering to me.

Looking over the soldiers that guarded the area, I winked at one officer who under a sudden revelation, quietly ordered his troops to withdraw.

"Not anymore."

"...I hate you" She muttered.

"What's on your mind?" Breathing out warm air on her long neck, I asked her softly.

Raiden shivered on contact and tightly gripped onto my hands and hummed sensually, ears now red and warm to touch.

"Look at me... This isn't me!" She started, her voice full of frustration.

"You have changed who I am and was... The Inazuma Bakufu was supposed to promise her people that Inazuma would stand through eternity... She was to be strong willed..."

"Through the thousand odd years we've been acquainted, you've slowly chipped away pieces of me... I don't know who I am anymore and you keep making me question myself..."

"But isn't it good?" I smiled at her.

"...what do you mean?" Wiping away her teary eyes, I intimately sat her on my lap, on the grassy ground.

"You gained emotions, those you've suppressed for a while. You are scared of being this you because now you have the ability to form bonds, and that you can see them break apart and also break them apart."

"You end up reliving every moment, cherishing them in your subconscious, allowing you to feel what your subjects feel." Whether she really listened or not, it does not matter, because she was just too cute when she held onto my arm...

"Emotions have led me astray..." Raiden mumbled, snuggling deeper into my chest, unable to meet eyes.

"But they also make you who you are"

"Very well... My noble self will think things through... But... for now..."

"let's... staythisway."

"Mind saying that a bit slower?" I couldn't help but chuckle, she did not take my teasing too kindly and completely numbed my arm...

••••

"Kujou-sama, unfortunately you cannot enter the palace grounds..." One guard bowed, informing her of the situation.

"What do you mean?" Kujou Sara inquired, raising a brow at the man's words.

"I deeply apologize for this inconvenience however, the order has come from Lord Y/N himself..."

"But this matter is of great importance!" She snarled at the poor man that flinched under her tone and turned his eyes to his officer who could not help but shrug.

"I-I see, then you may enter..."

Huffing to herself, Sara entered the premises of the palace, now seemingly abandoned and empty.

'How weird...' She thought, taking firm steps until she came across an unhealthily obese shiba-inu that was swimming on a pond.

'...Ma-Marumaru-sama?' Coming back from the shock, her eyes narrowed at the light movement from the bushes.

"Who is it?!" She took out her bow.

"A-Ah... You beast! Stop it! Sara is here..."

Although hushed, she could clearly hear the seductive undertone in the broach, a very familiar voice, Sara then paled, immediately connecting the dots.

"Oh... Um... I will take my leave..." She coughed lightly onto her palm, turning away.

"Sa... RA~ !!"

"..." Kujou Sara regretted going against the orders, blocking her ears as she hurriedly walked away from the rather sordid couple.

"Forget everything I've indulged with you, I will behead you for this humiliation!" She heard the shogun scold the frisky man.

"You really love talking about humiliation, perhaps you actually enjo-"

"Musou no Hitotachi"

••••

Author notes: No, they did not do the deed (yet).

Also, Baal's character teaser came out, it was kinda sad.