Chapter 34

[Disclaimer: R-18 Warning!]

This chapter contains some parts which may be uncomfortable for a majority/few readers...

Having not had any contact with Y/N since giving birth to Kitsune, Miko yearned for his touches and caresses, only to realise that they'd slowly been falling apart...

"What are you thinking about?" He asked her so gently that it left her feeling butterflies in her stomach. Her body ached for him as the former priestess gazed sultry at him.

"It's been a while since we've done something like this..." She sighed hotly as her rear rested on his lap, enticing the moon god whom groaned and slipped his hands into her outfit.

"Mm... I missed this..." One by one, a piece of her already revealing clothes were thrown aside, leaving her panting.

Cupping her breasts, she motioned him to give a feel and he followed through with her, his mouth puckered and took in the dark red nipple into his mouth, moving his tongue along the hardened nub.

"Ah..." She giggled, moaning as Y/N let out promiscuous sounds as he treated to her ample bosom.

"Look at you... Ready in a few seconds.." He smiled, two fingers grazing her folds, wet with her oozing nethers.

"There's quite a patch in there huh." He commented offhandedly as the fox priestess moaned into his chest, her nails embedding themselves on his back.

Despite her initial aggression, when it came to her body, Yae Miko was very sensitive when it came to her body.

And when he'd shown her of her arousal, it set of deep forlorn insecurities.

"Do you not like it?" Miko asked Y/N hesitantly, her hands covered her privates as she inched away from him.

"It's different... But I don't hate it." Helping her get back into the mattresses, the couple took to the sheets as Miko's firm legs reached his face.

"I remember you used to love these... Do you still like them?" She looked away with a smile, blushing as his teeth lightly bit into her toes.

Her breathing hitched as his warm exhales tickled her calves, then thighs and finally her wet folds...

"Ohhh..." Her hands pushed his face into her soaking wet labia, Y/N's tongue parted the folds lightly, the coarse texture of his oral appendage grazed her hardening clitoris violently as Miko pushed her hips towards him more forcefully.

Within minutes, he'd gotten her trembling and shivering, her throat let out gutteral moans and incoherent mumbles that only encouraged him...

••••

With a single thrust, he'd entered her, her warm wet walls coiled around his entire appendage...

Miko could feel him pulse inside her, her body had always been sensitive to things.

She yowled as he started pistoning her immediately and having not to been able to accommodate to the sudden movements, she screamed and wailed as the pleasure and pain overloaded her mind.

'Fuck me... Fuck me harder!'

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she grit her teeth and lashed out at his back...

The couple engaged in violent rough sex, so rough that if one were to listen into them, they'd think some degenerate crime was occuring.

Both grunted and moaned in each other's embrace, Miko squealed as another wave of pleasure shot through her body.

Her toes curled midair that made Y/N gulp.

Perhaps he was truly a degenerate of the highest order, the man took her foot to his mouth, his tongue snaking, coiling and caressing her feet that it left her in an uncontrollably pleasure.

No words could explain the high she was feeling, it was simply too intense that she was fine with blacking out and being broken into a mindless toy...

Her mouth curled upwards, drool leaking down her sweaty face.

No longer was she a priestess or even a former priestess... What lied on the bed was simply an addict, a maniac who was thoroughly enjoyed by her partner...

By the time their animalistic love making was over, Y/N had emptied enough of his seminal fluids to satiate his lust.

However, seeing her lying on the bed with opaque fluids leaking out of her nethers, sent blood rushing back into him...

••••

"Is this..." Miko shakily took hold of a worn-out charm.

"Yeah... I don't think I can make it past this week, so do take care of yourself and Ei once I'm gone..." Y/N leaned to her, kissing her forehead as the former priestess looked devastated at the news.

••••

It was said that the day after the moon god departed the mortal plane of Teyvat, the two ruling deities of Inazuma had changed for worse...

For the shogun had been stricter and harsher, and the respected grand priestess being colder.

Older folks sigh as they've reminisced their younger days, few decades back when a certain decree embroiled their nation into war, only to be saved by their guardian, who had been keeping their islands safe since the days of their first ancestors...

Making inklings as to what may have had happened, they pitied the shogun who had lost her partner, and the priestess who had lost her lover...

The grand priestess of Inazuma no longer remains in the Narukami shrine, she keeps to herself inside the palace, awake at night, gazing into the moon with complex emotions running down her eyes...

This was what young Yae Tsuki had observed of her mother, a complex woman that smiled in the morning and cried in the night.

Nothing she had done had and given to her mother had helped her, and when she asked her why she never looks happy, the former priestess only smiles hollowly and replies with,

"Your father was my happiness..."

And to this day, she had never seen her mother ever smiling, and she'd asked that question a few thousand years ago...

Painful memories surfaced when she remembered her mother's last days, she saw how happy the woman was to finally depart.

Yae Tsuki loved her mother, and she was certain that her mother loved her dearly, but when compared to the love her mother held for her father, Tsuki knew she was nothing...

Yae Miko had apologized to her daughter on her death bed. The last follower of the Moon God, yet she died with no recognition from the masses for her contributions to the people, after all... Who would remember a grand priestess from a thousand years ago?