Chapter 14

The following weeks went by peacefully, Inazuma had now adapted to an atmosphere long forgotten.

And that was the same for the residence of the Inazuma Bakufu...

••••

"Baal, wake up." Taking hold of the blanket covering her curvaceous figure, you were half tempted to steal her lips.

"I'm awake..." He heard her mumble in her sleep.

"Yae wants to m-" Before he could utter any more words, the Moon God was sent flying by an enraged goddess.

Unable to stop himself on time, Y/N crashed into the wooden wall, shaking the foundation of the palace...

"What is wrong with you woman?!" He grunted, wiping away the dust staining his pristine white clothing.

"You shouldn't have said something like that." She huffed, sensing the cold fabric of the blanket graze her red nubs which hardened, protruding in its wake...

"..."

"..."

"Simple reactions of a female body." She spoke, cupping her breast with one hand, sighing as it came into contact.

"I enjoy this show very much, but there's been some activity in Watatsumi..."

"It wasn't a show." The Inazuma Bakufu hissed, using her powers to form her clothes.

"So you weren't trying to tempt me?" You retorted playfully as the purple haired lady growled.

"...Why were you not on bed?" Baal then stretched her arms and legs, groaning at the loosening of her joints.

"Do I have a reason to be?" Shaking your head, you walked over to her, swooping her off of the bed.

"What are you-mph!?"

Grasping on the edges, Baal passionately inched towards you, her smooth long legs locking onto your waist.

The shogun gulped as your hands wrapped around her stomach and began to explore her body. She wriggled under your intense caress that left her wanting for more.

One hand lowered to her groin as she whimpered in delight, glaring at you, although her eyes were glazed and flickering between heaven and earth.

"No..." She whimpered, gasping seductively at the slightest touch on her womanly patch.

"That's payback for the wall." Grinning at her flush, you moved away strands of her hair that stuck to her face in a mess.

"I hate you..." She grasped onto your hand, dragging you out of her quarters.

"That's what they all say... before falling for my charms." You guffawed as she nudged your chest with her elbow, growling at the mentioning of others.

"Are you perhaps... jealous?" Scandalously gasping at her darkening face, you teased her to no end, hoping to get an explosive reaction out of her.

"Do you wish to die?!" She snarled, her eyes glinting murderously as she said so.

"Actually, I don't. Now back to the reason why I woke you up." You paused as she nodded, allowing you to continue on relaying information.

"Sara mentioned heavy activity of the Fatui near the Yashiori islands, some having landed in the rebel base-"

"So they are finally showing their true colours." Baal's offhanded commented left you sighing softly.

"Thank you for kindly interrupting me as I was speaking." Bowing mockingly at the shogun who scoffed, you cleared your throat.

"Even the sinners have appeared, we have found traces, not many but enough..." The shogun stiffened on her seat, glancing at your face for any noticeable difference, only to see cold indifference...

That was what worried her.

"What will you do?" She uttered gently, slowly placing a hand on her chest.

"To side with them is to side against humanity... I will annihilate them all."

"That's too-" Before she could complete her words, Y/N raised his hand.

"Is what I would like to say, but I'm not in a position to antagonise two powerhouse that endangers this nation..." Running a hand through your long hair, you took another sigh.

"We can only delay the inevitable I guess. The wealth we've gained has given us enough to arm ourselves with newer weapons from Fontaine." Pointing out a fact since the war ended led you to constructing several counter-measures in your mind.

"It could be too late by now or our shipments may get sabotaged." Baal argued.

"Whatever it is, the rebels have something nasty planned up... So be careful." Necking her on her seat, the amorous couple proceeded to snog in the others embrace, relishing in a moment of calm...

••••

(Source: https://www

(Source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/92087744)

Enjoy.