Chapter 20

Hey guys, I'm back after 2(?) Days, I was very busy with Uni work and didn't have the time to continue with the story. It isn't dropped, so enjoy...

••••

"Lord Y/N, it is an honour to meet you once again." Sangonomiya Kokomi bowed lightly with a grace of nobility and elegance.

Her aquamarine eyes twinkling in his presence.

"Yes yes. Let's begin the talks now..." Smiling at her smaller figure, he sat on the given chair, cushioned and certainly, worthy of his standing.

"Please... You may begin." Kokomi took out a few documents, she then handed over the container to the dog eared general, Gorou.

"Alright..." Clearing his throat, Y/N opened his mouth to speak.

"Here's the thing, the resistance was the aggressor again and frankly, nobody likes you guys anymore, atleast in the mainland. And as much as I would like to fine your faction for war reperations for the damage caused, I also know that the shogun too was at fault here." His eyes bore into the leader of the resistance, whom nodded at all statements made by the Moon God.

"Therefore, since this whole thing was everyone's fault. I ask, no, I demand that your faction dissolves itself, whilst paying no fines."

Locking his fingers, Y/N motioned Kokomi to address whatever she must have wanted to speak of.

"Lady Kokomi, this is..." Gorou shuffled in his seat, clearly not pleased with the words uttered by Y/N.

"Huh... I had half expected this Milord." Sighing at Y/N's words, Kokomi shook her head at Gorou.

"But... Your excellency..." The bow user looked worried, his hands balled into tight fists.

"Does this mean the Sangonomiya will be stripped of their power?" Opening the door to the meeting room, the rebel war hawk stepped in quietly.

"Your excellency. Milord. It is a pleasure to meet you both." Juzo smiled amicably, behind him lay the captured soldiers that had come with Y/N.

"JUZO!" Gorou snarled, bow raised and ready to fire.

Y/N quirked a brow at the man's actions, then he turned to the supposed host of the meeting.

"Juzo, what is the meaning of this?" Kokomi narrowed her eyes to which the older man only chuckled.

"Your excellency, I wish to ask one question... Will Watatsumi Island once again be part of... Inazuma?" Juzo's voice carried a hint of malice as he spoke of the mainland.

Hesitantly nodding, Kokomi replied to the general wordlessly.

"I see... Now do you believe me, my soldiers? This is the result we have gotten after losing so many brothers and sisters..." Insanity glinted off of his eyes as Juzo widened his arms, speaking to the soldiers and guards in the vicinity...

The head of the Sangonomiya clan noticed that those whom gazed at her full of reverence, slowly drifted away, replaced by those of anger and disappointment.

"Juzo, what are you plotting at?" Kokomi narrowed her eyes, stepping in as her arms tensed, ready for conflict...

"Before you people start fighting... General, I would like to add that a prolonged conflict between our two factions will leave you crippled, adding onto the point that you wish to attack Lady Kokomi Infront of me... I will make sure to stop these foolish actions."

Standing up from his seat, Y/N walked over to Kokomi, his back turned to her, keeping the mortal woman safe from harm.

"Tsukuyomi..." Grunting out of unaltered hate, Juzo raised his hand.

"JUZO STOP IT!" Gorou growled, firing his bow at the man whom deflected the arrows with ease, surprising the younger General.

"...Delusion..." He muttered.

"This... This is the beginning of something grand... Do it." Juzo grunted.

Just as he spoke so, two soldiers took out two intricate pairs of metallic instruments, each shaped rectangular.

Embellished in gold and gems, the soldiers handed over them to the General.

Connecting the two together, Juzo's eyes flickered intensely, in his hand glowed an eery green cube.

"Hahahaha... Moon envoy... Die!"

Thrusting his hand at Y/N, Juzo's cube glowed brightly.

'Ei...'

••••

"Remember... There's only one shot..." Recollecting his thoughts, Juzo narrowed his eyes, he concentrated his entire being on the moon god whom looked so oblivious yet also a hint of fear.

'I did not expect it to have such tremendous drawbacks... Perhaps this is the curse of slaying a god?' The general hissed internally, his arm now charred to the bone...

••••

All it took was a bright flash of light, all in the vicinity averted their eyes and faces, hissing at the sudden flash.

Thud!

In a split second, Kokomi's ears twitched, she opened her eyes, vision still disoriented.

Her eyes landed on the fallen god, laying unmoving on the floor...

His figure stained in thick pale cream blood, a horrifying cavity had gone through his chest, Ichor slowly pooling on the floor.

"...Did he..." Gorou gasped, his hands trembling out of pure shock and bewilderment.

"Hah... Hah... Hah..." Panting breathlessly, Juzo turned to his soldiers...

"The first step of the movement is complete, and we've killed the strongest god of Inazuma..." Despite the heavy cheering, Kokomi frowned deeply.

"Watatsumi is now free!" Juzo declared, his smile widened as more and more cheered in his name...

'No Juzo, Watatsumi is now doomed...' Sighing bitterly, Kokomi walked over to the body of the fallen god, Y/N.

"Gorou!"

"At once, your excellency!"

••••

Ichor.