Chapter 5

"Your eminence, I will accept any punishment for my failure." Sara announced immediately as you entered her tent.

"You better. If I was not in the vicinity, we would have lost the island, risking attacks on the city..." Cupping her chin, your eye bore into hers.

Sara shivered in fear let your hand grip her neck tightly.

"Please have merc-urk!"

"Don't contradict yourself. If it wasn't for your constant failures at stopping the resistance, the nation wouldn't have been so weak and unsightly..."

"I'm sorry it won't happen again!" The general gargled, her hands gripping yours in vice.

Seeing that the punishment was enough, you let go of her.

"This is your last chance remember that. I have been lenient with you for too long..." Saying your piece, you exited the tent, making your way to the palace.

Leaving Kujou Sara breathless and afraid. She coughed violently and hissed when she felt her neck bruised and blue...

"Next time, I will kill them all..." She vowed to herself, holding on to her he vision

••••

"You've arrived. How did it go?" I heard her soothing voice from within the room. Sliding the door open, I walked in unceremoniously as she glared at me.

"Hey there, did you miss me?" Sitting next to her, I could smell the fragrant flowers on her head.

Her beautiful purple hair has been let down as she wore a simple kimono.

"Hurry up and report to me!" The shogun hissed, without missing a beat I pushed her onto the floor.

"You animal! Stop your perverse acts this instant!"

"Would you prefer to lay on top of me instead then?" I countered, caressing her face as gently as I could, taking in her beauty.

"...why do you keep doing this to me?" She muttered lowly as I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Because I'm interested in you, silly" I replied, pecking her forehead affectionately.

"Stop that... It makes me feel weird..." She looked away, her amethyst eyes glazed and teary.

"Despite being so old, you have not even experienced love... A pity or not." I teased the goddess.

"It's a useless emotion... I will be blinded by it..."

"Perhaps, but what about your ambitions? You are too blinded by your desires that you are only destroying the nation instead of letting it thrive for eternity..." Taking the tresses of her hair, I gently tugged on it's silky smoothness.

"It will be the way it will... I will make sure of it..." The shogun answered, falling to the clutches of my light touches.

"And yet, it looks worse than it was... Visions are a part of human life, do you wish for Inazuma to be Khaen'riah?" Slipping my hand under her silk robes, I felt her soft supple skin.

"I don't know anymore... I don't want to be forgotten like the first..." She clutched onto my frisky hand, stopping it from getting into the path of warmth...

"You will be forgotten if you keep acting like that. The common folk are afraid, some are even leaving the country. By the time your goals are fulfilled, you will be all alone, walking through empty streets and abandoned houses..."

"I..."

"There is still time, call off the Vision hunt decree..."

"Stop talking."

"Very well... But if you haven't noticed already, there are some foul plays from beyond the sea..." Carrying her lithe figure, I rested her on the bed as I locked lips.

"This was your plan all along wasn't it?" She panted heatedly.

"Haha, I have no idea what you are talking about." Leaving the shogun in a mess, you left her quarters and prepared to grace the Narukami shrine...