Chapter 33

[Disclaimer: R-18 Warning!]

"I-Is this how you do it?"

"Yeah..."

Groaning at the feel of her soft dainty hands, you sighed as a pressure built up on your throat.

Ei took her hand back, staring at her fingers with a hint of curiousity and slight disgust.

You simply chucked at her reactions, tugging onto the hem of her kimono that came of with a light pull.

With this motion, her shapely and firm breasts came loose, exposing it to you.

The archon immediately covered her chest, crying indignantly at the sudden loss of her clothes.

What was left of Ei was her black piece and her lingerie like shorts...

"This is more embarassing than I thought it would be." She looked away, face flushed and bright pink.

"Unfortunately for you, it's about to get worse..." You smiled at her before leaning down to meet her cherry nubs.

Ei gasped in pleasure, her hands making their way to his chest to embrace him.

You took her small red udder, feeling it with your mouth as your tongue coiled around it.

The salivary cortisol only helped further the build up of pleasure.

Whether by mistake or not, her soft supple thighs kept caressing your member, each time more pleasurable than the other, as a drizzle of transpicuous pre-cum shot out.

Ei winced, taking in short sharp breathes as her body was violated in ways she'd never known.

"Ah..."

Her first moan. Ei felt her ears burn at the sounds she let out, her only form of comfort was her hand muffling her mouth-

"Ahh..."

The shogun felt two appendages making their way down, snaking into her sacred grounds.

'Stop rubbing there!' Ei grunted internally as her hips raised uncontrollably.

"Mph- AHHH!!"

Buckling her hips, the woman grunted and moaned loudly, unable to control herself.

She couldn't help herself, she had never in her life felt this good before... The sensation passed almost as if she had ascended.

Her swollen nethers sprayed copious amounts of liquid, gushing out as Ei grit her teeth, pushed her head back into the futon and covered her privates out of sheer embarassment.

Ultimately she was soaked in her own fluids as you gulped rather loudly.

"Don't... look.." She gasped tiredly, tresses of her hair matted onto her face, Ei looked absolutely stunning...

••••

"Mmm..."

Feeling the thick appendage circling around her nethers, Ei let out hot sighs, staring deep into his eyes.

You slowly pushed your hips forward, groaning lightly at the wet folds that caressed your sensitive phallus.

Warm velvety walls wrapped around your girthy length, enticing you to push your hips further until nothing remained outside.