Chapter 32

Smiling lightly at the memories, Ei looked up to Y/N who caressed her head gently.

She had been laying her head on his lap as the couple enjoyed the serenity of the garden.

The soft chirping of birds, the light rustle of leaves against the wind...

All of this eased her heart...

...But why was her mind so distraught?

'To stay with me for eternity...'

'Ill try'

'Lightning is the culmination of eternity...'

'Not really... Lightning only lasts for an instant...'

"Y/N..."

"Hmm?" Humming in response, the man looked down to meet her eyes.

"Can you... help me create a child?" She spoke so softly that it left him stunned for a second, before he realised what she'd just said to him.

"Why the sudden decision?" He inquired curiously. Getting her to sit up so as to speak to her properly.

"I want to know what it feels like to have a family... It will be the proof of our union..." She smiled brightly, though her eyes spoke of immense sadness and anguish.

"I'm causing you so much pain aren't I?" He chuckled hollowly as the hid a wince when the wound pulsed.

"No... I'm grateful that you and I are together." Ei shook her head negatively, discretely narrowing her eyes at the dark patch on his bandages.

"...Then don't cry." He sighed, feeling his clothes dampen as the Archon laid her face on his chest.

"Why does it have to be you?!" He'd heard her hiss, gripping onto his back tightly as he had done the same.

••••

Miko having entered the premises had overheard their conversation, her eyes flickered helplessly, despite her outgoing nature and all, she too deep down felt the same things Ei did...

Perhaps that's why they were friends?

Taking a few deep breathes, she walked over to them with a light smile that looked like it would crumble the moment Y/N coughed.

She rushed to their side as Ei used the corners of her kimono and wiped away the blackish blood leaking from his mouth.

Miko frowned at the colour, she knew he did not have much time left... But it was nigh impossible to accept it.

A while back, the grand priestess received news of Juzo's execution, a part of her felt elated at the death of the mortal but shame overtook it instantly...

With what had happened, Watatsumi might just forever hate the mainland, after all, their history with the mainland was always rough from the beginning...

Something she had not taken into consideration out of her fury.

Shaking her head, Miko frowned deeply, as much as she wanted to deny it, Y/N barely had a couple weeks at most...

The thought of it left her weak and barely functioning.

It was one thing to have your loved ones die, but it is another thing to see them die...

"Miko... You look beautiful as always." He smiled at her figure, seeing from the corner of his eye that she had exposed her tail...

"Only you would say something like that Y/N..." She replied, curling her lips as she took hold of her fluffy tail.

"Ah... Have I told you how much I love your tail?" He mumbled blissfully unaware of her teary eyes, while his hands slid through the silky pink fur...

"Only the tail?" She teased him, quickly wiping the wetness gathering in her eyes.

"You aswell. Happy?" Y/N snickered, grabbing her by the waist and bringing her down to his lap.

"I like this you know... Get's me hot and bothered." Yae Miko whispered into his ear seductively.

"Give me a minute now. If we got at like we did back then, my body will break under your wildness." He grunted when her rear pressed into his nethers, she'd moved her hips on his laps.

"What are you planning Miko?" He sighed into her ear, quickly realising his mistake as she hummed in response.

Ei simply raised a brow at the promiscuity, unable to comprehend their degenerate actions while being Infront of her...

"What are you both doing?" She inquired curiously only to be met with a wink from Miko who let of deep breathes.

"I overheard your conversation... Give me a child too..." Biting her lip seductively, the former grand priestess engaged in tamed promiscuity once again.

••••

I know what's coming next, you know what's coming next. We all know what's coming next...

 We all know what's coming next

  (Artist: Sesield)