Chapter 22

"Hmm... That world is so strange..."

"Yet it's so beautiful... Ah! Not that I'm saying you aren't... But... It's just more colourful..." Walking along the craters of white soil, a young male trailed about aimlessly...

Resonating with the moon, he caressed the soil, taking a handful in his hand with a smile and formed a tiny figure.

"It's kinda boring here to be honest... Do you have any thoughts?" Once again, speaking to himself, the male sighed.

"Don't tell me what to do... I just want to go down there and see that world for myself..." Frowning lightly, he continued.

"I know it's dangerous... But you told me that there are others... like me..."

"That's why I want to go!" Grunting at the enormous blue orb in front of his eyes, the male jumped.

"You are sure yes? Then that means I can go? Right now?"

"I see... Good-bye then, I will miss you..."

He felt very little resistance as his figure tore through its thin exosphere...

Finally making his way towards the planet, the male felt a sudden pull of force that dragged him towards the blue orb with immense speed.

"Woah! Calm down!" He shouted, although sadly no-one heard nor listened.

••••

"A shooting star? How peculiar..." A voice of grace and elegance, belonging to a fair haired lady whom looked upon the night sky, uttered.

"Is it... Falling towards me?!" Panicking at the thought, she quickly dashed away, taking to the trees above.

She then watched as the star becoming brighter and brighter, until it was almost blinding when suddenly, it crash landed in front of her...

"Ow..."

"It talked!!" She gasped before looking over to see a pale man, dressed in weird clothes.

"A-Are you okay?" She asked him nervously, covering most of her face with the billowing bits of her sleeves.

"Greetings, dweller from the blue planet... My name is Tsukuyomi, I'm from the moon..." Smiling lightly at the woman in front of him, the alien man announced himself.

"...pfft!" The lady could not help but chuckle in amusement before smiling back and extended her hand.

"I'm called Guizhong! Nice to meet you too moon dweller!" She glanced back at her hand awkwardly.

"Aren't you going to shake my hand?" She inquired offhandedly as Tsukuyomi seemed confused.

"What is the action supposed to represent?" He turned back the question as Guizhong massaged her head dramatically...

"It's a way of greeting."

"Oh i see, how interesting..." Grasping onto her smaller hand, he gave it a small squeeze before smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, Gui... zHong..." He nodded.

"Hmm... You don't seem to be a mortal... Are you a God?" Guizhong inquired curiously.

"You are correct, I am the Moon God."

"Oh... Come with me then! As a blue dweller and as a fellow God i must teach you the ways of this planet else you find yourself lost or worse... used by others..." Shivering at the thought she took hold of his hand before dragging him away from the area.

"W-Woah! What is the meaning of this?"

"Shush! I'll explain everything, so keep it down!"

"Keep it down?"