Chapter 7 (Edited)

I went through the chapter to see that the conversations were weirdly written, it was an utterly disgusting sight. Here is a revised version (Not many changes, but slightly better I guess?)

••••

As you entered into the palace, a disgusting smell entered your nose, forcing you to avert your face and reel in a few steps back.

Glancing around at the maids inside, that stared at you nervously, you opened your mouth while tightly shutting your nose.

"What is that smell?" You inquired with a deep frown, seeing this, the maids paled deeply.

"Ah this, that..." They fumbled on their words forcing you to take a deep breath, while regretting your decision internally...

"I'm not going to hurt anyone, did something happen?" You spoke softly as the maids visibly deflated.

"Ah milord... It's Shogun-sama... She's preparing... food for Marumaru-sama..." Recoiling at that fact, you gagged as the smell intensified.

"Leav-urk! Just go..." The maids hurriedly bowed and rushed out, no doubt to puke else where...

Taking the stairs, you arrived at a tiny wooden compartment, guards and maids, collapsed beside the doors, faces morphed in agony and disgust.

You slid the door open and another wave of the putrid air attacked your throat.

"Ba-ugh... Baal..." You gasped, taking in the horrific scenery, that was the tiny kitchen room.

Blood splattered the walls, animal guts splayed on the floor while the shogun herself glared at the boiling pot of ominous red...

She held a knife on her hand as the lady prepared to slice the fish clean, only to receive a face full of raw meat.

"Stop cooking food you donut!" You gagged, clearly repulsed at the content inside the pot.

"Silence!" She snarled at him, her eyes not moving away from the pot of food.

"Or what?" You raised a brow.

"...I'll kill you." Scoffing at her declaration, you observed her blood soaked body.

"It was not within my calculations... This was simply an unexpected result born of something-" You interrupted.

"Let me guess? You're going to blame that it was just something out of your control again?" Waving your hand, you flashed the room, evaporating all particles containing the horrid dish.

"Ofcourse. Now, be thankful that I will even let you taste this dish, created by me, your eternal shogun..." She nodded at her words.

"I was being sarcastic" Resisting the urge to facepalm, you sighed, breathing in some clean air through your nostrils, barely able to smell the non-aromatic aroma.

"So you are insinuating that I am at fault then?" Amethyst eyes bore into you, her furious eyes locked onto yours as her hand reached for the sword being released from her chest.

Lightning swirled in the room as the air around you buzzed ominously.

"How laughable... I should punish you for this insult..." She hissed, although she looked as if she would've screamed bloody murder, to you she looked extremely attractive...

"I'm not so sure of that" Scoffing lightly at her declaration, you continued.

"Besides, you should first try smelling the damn thing." You pointed your finger at the pot.

Baal huffed, still glaring with the sword still in hand, before nodding lightly.

She let her nose towards the pot, less than an inch away from it and took in a deep whiff.

"...hn..." She looked away, figure trembling and hands close to her stomach.

"For someone so obsessed with eternity, one would think that you are pretty good at cooking." You grunted as the air was once again filled with the horrendous stench.

"I don't need... to hear such... urk... insolence..." She awkwardly paused several times.

As you walked over to her side, she raised her hand dismissively.

You took no chances and held on to it tightly.

"Unbelievable..." She snarled, locking lips with yours. Raising her from her supple thighs, you kept her on the kitchen counter.

"You filthy creature" She mumbled.

"Stop tainting this noble body~" The shogun mewled, while immediately realising her mistake and narrowed her eyes at you.

"I heard nothing" You chuckled, tracing her neck with your lips... The kimono parted as Baal gripped onto you tightly.

"Mmm... Not... here..." She gasped, a red hue forming on her face.

"Too bad." Hands now snaking their way through her kimono, the self-centred and rather boastful archon now wriggling in his embrace.

Feeling two protruding nubs on her chest, your fingers circled them rhythmically.

"No... Stop!" She grunted, although it lacked the authority and power her voice once held, her mind now hazy and her body melting into his.

"You beast..." She whimpered, elating you much to her dissatisfaction.

"Fine fine" You shook your head, not before initiating one last passionate kiss, rolling your tongue in as she sloppily countered.

"Pwah!" She spat, wiping away the wetness on her lips with a handkerchief.

"We should try that again." You teased her.

"In your dream- Oh no, Marumaru-chan's food!" She got off the counter and checked on the food on the pot.

"Marumaru...? Ah, the dog." You slapped your forehead as the shogun, out of character, panicked at the putrid mess she had created...

"You! Help me with his food!" She growled at you.

"Sure, but under one condition." You shrugged your shoulders while smirking at her confused eyes.

"Go on" She dug deeper into an ominous plot.

"I want you to..."

••••

This has got to be the most exhausting chapter I've made. It's a bit meh to be honest, I didn't really feel like I was in the "zone" to say, so if anyone is disappointed, I apologize (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

There will be word errors because I haven't really proofread my work.

Also, I don't think there will be a chapter tomorrow (or within the next 24 hrs.) There will be one on the day after tho.